IGNORED

Radiohead - LP8

jules

You got the second disc if you ordered the discbox (which came with the vinyl). That being said, eagerly awaiting this album. I hope it's weird though.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm hoping that too. As much as I loved In Rainbows, it'd be ace if they did something akin to Kid A again - the balance of electronics and the traditional Radiohead sound was fantastic.

Disc 2 of In Rainbows is so under-rated.

oh can anyone confirm if this is real? its apperntly a jap version of in rainbows that includes the bonus disc. i still haven't bought the album and this would be perfect:O

http://www.amazon.com/Rainbows-Special-2CD-Radiohead/dp/B003E33RDW/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1277604473&sr=8-16

Looks real to me. And I have the deluxe In Rainbows that they sold via mail order so I can confirm that there is actually a second disk. Japan always gets bonus stuff (alot of artists do give them second disks) so it makes sense. Nice cover too, better than the normal one.

That cover looks like the Discbox outer card cover with text overlaid. Never heard of that before, but it seems strange that it doesn't have the Japanese text on the front like this version.

EDIT: Oh, hang on, my :facepalm: , it's also for sale at HMV Japan. Talk about going off half-cocked.

Guest Ambition as a Hellridah

Disc 2 of In Rainbows is so under-rated.

oh can anyone confirm if this is real? its apperntly a jap version of in rainbows that includes the bonus disc. i still haven't bought the album and this would be perfect:O

http://www.amazon.com/Rainbows-Special-2CD-Radiohead/dp/B003E33RDW/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1277604473&sr=8-16

Looks real to me. And I have the deluxe In Rainbows that they sold via mail order so I can confirm that there is actually a second disk. Japan always gets bonus stuff (alot of artists do give them second disks) so it makes sense. Nice cover too, better than the normal one.

Yes came out few weeks ago in Japan. But its just like the normal edition, with the second cd sticked inside.

Guest bitroast

sticked/???? no seperate piece plastic casing, no cardboard sleeve for it to sit in, no anything? NOT EVEN ANYTHING?

Guest Greg Reason

Yes came out few weeks ago in Japan. But its just like the normal edition, with the second cd sticked inside.

What up. Not many peeps from Japan on here, it's cool to have some representin going on.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

I still haven't listened to Pablo Honey . I probable wont like it :sad:

Can't wait for the new album .

Guest GrandPopPoplock

lol His voice caught me off guard

And yes, I can hear some beatles in there .

I don't really like it. Sounds like one of those mobile phone provider commercial-songs playing under a video that looks like moving polaroid pictures.

Archived