IGNORED

Radiohead - LP8

jules

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet, I cant wait to hear what its like. Hope its better than that song the did for the WWI vet, I thought that was crap.

Something more Kid A-ish would be awesome.

Something more Kid A-ish would be awesome.

Aye, I went back to that album a few months ago after not hearing it for years and I bloody love it. Definitely my favourite Radiohead album.

WAT ANOTHER AUTECHRE RELEASE?!?! AZZZZZUUUUMMMMMM oh... yeah. uhm. I'm sure it'll be nice if it isn't just a bunch of wank like their last one.

Guest Greg Reason

Haha and this after Thom went on the record saying albums are a dead format and Radiohead would only ever make EPs now and that making another album would probably kill them and......

But yes, I am looking forward to it. I still love In Rainbows but Kid A does own the lot of em. Far better than OK Computer.

Haha and this after Thom went on the record saying albums are a dead format and Radiohead would only ever make EPs now and that making another album would probably kill them and......

lol. yea, cant take him too serious i suppose. they are an album band and they know it.

Back to back, OK Computer and KID A are pretty immense releases.

Hail to the Theif has some fucking tunes on it too. But all in all Radiohead are a band I rarely play, a lot of the time they just don't fit my mood.

Amnesiac is my favourite by far, and I don't think anyone shares my sentiment.

I like Amnesiac a lot. Its just not my favourite.

yea me too. same with httt. it feels like more of a collection of songs rather than a proper album, like okc, kid a and in rainbows.

Archived