IGNORED

Analord: Best to Worst

Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

I swear to God, it's not random. I spent a lot of time compiling this list. These are my genuine opinions on every Analord track. If you look carefully, you'll see that the good tracks are at the top and the lesser tracks are at the bottom. I'm Self Employed is ahead of Gong Acid, Pitcard is ahead of Stabbij.

Percival Lowell spent a lot of time mapping the canals on Mars as well.

This list would be a lot more interesting if you had actually made any commentary, other than a sheerly subjective arrangement of "best to worst". I'm not dissing the effort, but you haven't really qualified what "best and worst" attributes you are actually ranking. Care to explain what you are actually rating?

• 2 weeks later...

My best Analord titles r PWSteal.Ldpinch.D, Backdoor.Berbew.Q, W32.Deadcode.A, Backdoor.Spyboter.A, Backdoor.Berbew.Q (Tollwedgechord Mix), PWSteal.Bancos.Q, Trojan.KillAV.E, W32.Aphex@mm, Backdoor.Netshadow, W32.Mydoom.AU@mm, VBS.Redlof.B and Backdoor.Ranky.S.

• 2 years later...

Among the milking of sickly sweet Syro(p) and anticipating the next big thing (hopefully, we know more on monday),

I relistened the whole Analord bunch lately and wanted to do a competition between the tracks, like a championship, where tracks become teams.

So, I thought the 'Round Robin' kind of tournament would be appropriate, so I began to calculate:

64 Analord tracks (C-Sides, yes, but no Fenix Funk (early mix), wasn't released as I began this championship, and no naks and masplid neither).

So, every track has to play against another and the winner gets 3 points, no draws, just plain win or lose.

1 for win, 0 for lose.

64 / 2 = 32 rounds per tournament (like first round 1. bwoon dub vs halibut acid, 2 analoggins vs boxing day, ... 32...)

there are 63 tournaments (e.g. boxing day has to play against all tracks but itself, so 63)

32 rounds x 63 tournaments = 2016 games (track vs track)

Analord Championship 2014 - needed almost 2 weeks to complete the results (made 4032 entries (1,0) plus initial contender list) - this is my result - kind of a complicated, competitive, mathematical way to forge a best-to-worst-list:

http://tournamentscheduler.net/schedule/MTQ0NTYxMTg1MQ - these are all tournaments with each game result.

http://tournamentscheduler.net/schedule/MTQ0NTYxMTg1MQ/results - this is the overall result chart with best-to-worst-analords.

cheerio, guys, what an aphex year.

Among the milking of sickly sweet Syro(p) and anticipating the next big thing (hopefully, we know more on monday),

I relistened the whole Analord bunch lately and wanted to do a competition between the tracks, like a championship, where tracks become teams.

So, I thought the 'Round Robin' kind of tournament would be appropriate, so I began to calculate:

64 Analord tracks (C-Sides, yes, but no Fenix Funk (early mix), wasn't released as I began this championship, and no naks and masplid neither).

So, every track has to play against another and the winner gets 3 points, no draws, just plain win or lose.

1 for win, 0 for lose.

64 / 2 = 32 rounds per tournament (like first round 1. bwoon dub vs halibut acid, 2 analoggins vs boxing day, ... 32...)

there are 63 tournaments (e.g. boxing day has to play against all tracks but itself, so 63)

32 rounds x 63 tournaments = 2016 games (track vs track)

Analord Championship 2014 - needed almost 2 weeks to complete the results (made 4032 entries (1,0) plus initial contender list) - this is my result - kind of a complicated, competitive, mathematical way to forge a best-to-worst-list:

http://tournamentscheduler.net/schedule/MTQ0NTYxMTg1MQ - these are all tournaments with each game result.

http://tournamentscheduler.net/schedule/MTQ0NTYxMTg1MQ/results - this is the overall result chart with best-to-worst-analords.

cheerio, guys, what an aphex year.

Next you need to do all Aphex tracks and remixes in a winner takes all death match!

Guest Chesney

I hope you appreciate the time and effort I have put into this

did this really happen?

Of course it didn't, what did you expect if your list does not match the opinion of others. How can a list be definitive if only one person agrees with it. You wasted your time my friend. Shame, becuase you thought your were doing something positive. Props for doing it but really, it was only for your enjoyment. Keep doing lists and enjoying the process just don't expect anyone to appreciate it.

did this really happen?

Of course it didn't, what did you expect if your list does not match the opinion of others. How can a list be definitive if only one person agrees with it. You wasted your time my friend. Shame, becuase you thought your were doing something positive. Props for doing it but really, it was only for your enjoyment. Keep doing lists and enjoying the process just don't expect anyone to appreciate it.

yeah just couldn't believe i actually put it out here and wrote that. are you autistic or something?

Guest LoveRhino

I printed out this thread so I can check how good each analord track is whenever I listen to them in the future

I wet myself a little when I read this.

This list has made an invaluable companion to Analord over the years. I'm starting to prefer this list to the actual records.

very dry lol

did this really happen?

I know how you feel

Guest LoveRhino

This list has made an invaluable companion to Analord over the years. I'm starting to prefer this list to the actual records.

very dry lol

did this really happen?

I know how you feel

You're only fooling yourselves you know. It's your own time you're wasting. I can wait all day.

agree more or less. shocked that analogins is not in top 20 and 3 notes con goes before im self employed, and bodmin 3 so low and...whatever, actually :crazy:

lisbon track for president!

Archived