IGNORED

The Social Network

Rubin Farr

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eating beautiful women is part of a healthy vegan lifestyle - some parts of a woman are of course more enjoyable then others and vegan women always taste the best

:rdjgrin:

Hmm a vegan misogynist - who would have thunk it.

i love women - what makes you think i'm a misogynist? you cause me no end of trouble chen - what gives?

lets make friends - the past is the past :beer:

So when you said that whatever her name up thread was yummy - you weren't visualizing her merely as an object of your sexual desire?

eating beautiful women is part of a healthy vegan lifestyle - some parts of a woman are of course more enjoyable then others and vegan women always taste the best

:rdjgrin:

You're a vagan

So when you said that whatever her name up thread was yummy - you weren't visualizing her merely as an object of your sexual desire?

lol

no not just sexual desire - are you trying to wind me up chen cuz it's not going to work - i obviously am attracted to rooney mara

and sexual desire of course has a bit to do with it - but in real time under real circumstances i would show her all the respect, honesty,

love and compassion that she deserves. we all have fantasies when we are attracted to each other and expressing them sometimes

is not necessarily a bad thing. i don't think any of the statements i've made about pocking my toong around in

mara's vagina and how it might taste are the least bit misogynistic - imo

misogynist |məˈsäjənist|

noun

a man who hates women.

adjective

reflecting or inspired by a hatred of women : a misogynist attitude.

Men often make remarks about using women as sex objects because they see them as not having any value besides that, which is how sexism is a form of misogyny.How do you know what's her nuts is worthy of respect? Have you talked with her? Maybe she feels that the American "war on terror" is totally just. Maybe she was happy with Bush in power.

Maybe you should think before you post such derogatory remarks about women - comments like "female A is yummy" serve the purpose of keeping women in their place as sex objects.

in many ways i agree with you about this chen - i should treat the watmm community with the sincerity and respect that i would any other community i interact with - i am not perfect (yet) and get carried

away in my passions and lawless banter sometimes like many do - i am human and my fleshiness and lower physical nature sometimes gets the best of me - i'm working on this just like i'm

sure you are maybe working on many things in yourself regarding the human being you aspire to be. i appreciate the chance you provided me to have a glance into the mirror and introspect on

who i truly am

http://techcrunch.com/2010/07/02/trent-reznor-facebook-movie/

Writes Reznor:

"I was planning on taking some time off after the continual waves of touring that ended last fall and spend this year experimenting around with what would become How To Destroy Angels and some new NIN. Well, that plan didn’t work out so well. David Fincher started inquiring about my interest in scoring his upcoming film, The Social Network. Yeah, the movie about the founding of Facebook. I’ve always loved David’s work but quite honestly I wondered what would draw him to tell that story. When I actually read the script and realized what he was up to, I said goodbye to that free time I had planned. Atticus Ross and I have been on a creative roll so I asked him if he wanted to work on this with me and we signed on."

But back to the movie. Can it really be any good? “It’s really fucking good. And dark!,” writes Reznor.

I hope this movie is like american psycho, only more homosexual.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Z_B_Z

oh god not the zombieland guy. does that mean they couldnt get michael cera?

im really not sure what to make of this

Guest ansgaria

<object width="450" height="237"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/24469"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/24469" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="237" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

I hope the track in that trailer is composed by Reznor. And I truly hope the singing is his own processed and filtered voice. Oh, please let it be so. I need a laugh.

And what, did I just see Justin Timberlake? What the fuck. I was going to say that he should stick to the music, but I don't really mean that.

this is how i feel about facebook, the first 40 seconds or whatever of the trailer that is. it's like a beautiful light being shined onto the insides of our hearts as a society.

personally i think this looks like it could be fantastic, but it also looks like it could turn out to just be a good preview. i'm leaning towards the positive side though.

this is how i feel about facebook, the first 40 seconds or whatever of the trailer that is. it's like a beautiful light being shined onto the insides of our hearts as a society.

holylol

you can see it poetically if you look at it the right way. the internet isn't all tits and farts and racist youtube comments. i've had romances that started/developed on the internet/facebook/aim. i think most people would say that they've experienced creeping on a crush, or something like that on facebook.

Archived