IGNORED

The Social Network

Rubin Farr

sounds like that silicone valley movie with bill gates and steve jobs. except the banging of golddiggers.

And without any sort of creativity or innovation on the part of Zuckerberg.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scrambled Ears

Here's the film in a nutshell:

Zuckerberg meets two dudes making a social networking app called iLike in Harvard - sees potential.

Screws them over by making facebook while pretending to be coding for iLike

Gets rich

Fucks golddiggers

Invades your privacy

and fade to black...

ace

Guest Mirezzi

i'm hoping for tits and blood.

You're getting harvard nerds and jews.

LMAO

dire, i dont want to watch a film about a little prick that made a billion dollars

No shit. I once read 2/3 of an article about this Zuckerberg cunt and it took about an hour for the rage to subside. Seriously.

lol its a freaking teaser, fuck all of you

Here's the film in a nutshell:

Zuckerberg meets two dudes making a social networking app called iLike in Harvard - sees potential.

Screws them over by making facebook while pretending to be coding for iLike

Gets rich

Fucks golddiggers

Invades your privacy

and fade to black...

hahahaha, that should go on IMDB

i'm hoping for tits and blood.

You're getting harvard nerds and jews.

don't at least some of them have tits and blood?

Moobs and menstruation.

wow, you're awesome at killing any kind of optimism. it's impressive

There must be some aspects of the story of which we aren't aware. I don't see how this will be even slightly interesting. Sure it will probably delve into the whole privacy and social interaction issues and all of that, but is that enough meat to make a good movie? Can we have a Hausu style acid trip montage with cats spewing fountains of blood thrown into the middle of it?

Why are you posting pics of Ramboohshit

lol. i love how he swore off twitter and said all social media is crap and shit like that, now he tweets like a mad man about nonsense and is scoring a film about a social network. :trashbear:

Hmmm... if I didn't know any better I would have assumed that teaser trailer was like... some fake comedy thing made by a studio doing the whole viral thing to get noticed (like the Nutragrain bar ad thing and stuff like that).

Cos I mean... it IS kinda funny... it's soooooooo melodramatic about something so boring... it's like a comedy skit...

I have higher hopes than most for this film. It seems like the script is good enough and the material cynical enough for it to be a great Fincher film. At least no matter what it'll be better than Benjamin Button.

Actually, I reckon this looks pretty interesting.

Its got potential because its explicitly about Zuckerberg even though he didn't co-operate with the filmmakers.

Its got potential because its a story of how someone gets to make a gazillion squillion dollars. As the strapline says - you don't get to 500 million friends without making a few enemies

Will it invade the privacy of someone who, some would say, has eroded the privacy of millions of others?

Will it invade the privacy of someone who, some would say, has eroded the privacy of millions of others?

Already Done

http://gawker.com/5423914/facebook-ceos-private-photos-exposed-by-the-new-open-facebook/

btw, I already told you the story, no need to watch.

Already Done

http://gawker.com/5423914/facebook-ceos-private-photos-exposed-by-the-new-open-facebook/

btw, I already told you the story, no need to watch.

lol

Archived