IGNORED

bleep's top 20 albums of 2010 (so far)

keltoi

Guest gliiitches

Every month I buy The Wire and end up with lists of stuff to check out. But do I have the time/money? Nope!

Best releases for me this year have been the two Autechre ones, The Fall's latest, and a free E.P. by The Gasman.

If they'd zip those up to a single mediafire link for me to download and unzip in about 3 months time I'd probably listen to most of them. As it is, I just don't know. fml.

No Autechre ?! No Ceephax Acid Crew ?!

Oh bleep ........... :facepalm:

i know i already bitch at them on twitter about not having United Acid Emirates. no vision.

and wtf! WAP 303 (!!! - AM/FM) doesn't even have any acid on it. bunch of lost opportunities.

I have five and I agree with them being there for the most part:

Flying Lotus

Richard Skelton

Pantha Du Prince

Four Tet

Toro y Moi

Definitely think Oversteps should be on there. I love the albums, but I'm not sure about Toro or Skelton being "best of" caliber yet.

Mika Vainio / Kouhei Matsunaga / Sean Booth. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

im sorry but this list is damn near pitchfork levels of douchebaggery.

someone in bleep must be having a laugh

Guest Enter a new display name

I think there is no mention of Oversteps in that list because their new target customers are not nerds anymore... but hipsters!

it's an ad campaign nubs

ya, as I viewed the e-mail I couldn't help but think, "Gee it's conveniently all stuff that they sell"

lol d'you think it was going to be justin beiber and katy perry?

i've only heard and bought from that list the new flying lotus. i usually don't seek out new albums, usually get what people on here are raving about. easier that way.

there used to be that review site i forget what it was called, but i'd study that and try and find as many as i could and then go through them all. i really went through alot of stuff when i was getting hard into (IDM)

now i discovered what i like and i kinda stay with these artists. not saying i'm closed minded, i just know what i like and that's way more music than if i only listened to the radio

Archived