IGNORED

racism

chassis

So I'm looking to become a racist and I was wondering where to start. Which race do you get the best reaction out of when you scream racist chants 2 inches from their face?

Personally I think I'll start with the Mongolians because they broke down my shitty wall.

611.jpg

One of today's major problems in the field of racism is that words for white people such as "honkie" and "cracker" don't cause anywhere near as much offense as the black equivalents, such as "darkie" or "nigger". We need to come up with a word for white people that really packs a punch, and it's up to you to create one. How about "blonkie"?

Make fun of Middle-Easterners and Indians.

It seems like everybody can do that here in the States and no one cares.

And Mexicans, cough cough ArizonaIsFuckedUp cough.

Is this flick any good?

yes its really good. well worth a watch or 2.

Fantastical. Will download immediately. :)

Is this flick any good?

yes its really good. well worth a watch or 2.

Fantastical. Will download immediately. :)

good choice. please report back with your thoughts. its a great cast and some great great characters.

I'd start with hating on hipsters, then go with something broader, like people from the southern states of the US, from there it should be easy to extend your hate to mexicans, and when you've hated on them hard enough all people with darker coloured skin should be pissing you off with their dirty genes.

If that doesn't work you could try saying nigger a lot because you own an album by NWA, and that makes you a brother. Some people will consider this racism, but it's really self loathing.

Archived