IGNORED

The jailbreaking of an Iphone 4

Vergas buey

So in the last day or so, a jailbreak app was released for the iphone 4. For what reason would i need to jailbreak my phone? From what i understand it is easy to unlock the phone and use it on tmobiles network or whatever. This would be nice because att is a rotting pile of shit and i already have service with tmobile for my old g1. Key factor is the unlimited data plan opposed to the paltry and insulting 2gbs with att. I stream pandora and shoutcast radio in my car all the time and this would make things nicer for me.

Besides all of this? What are the options i have for neat apps or tweaks for my iphone4? Anyone have iphone4? Wanna facetime? Wanna FUCK?

Guest the anonymous forumite

Problem is, I don't think the jailbreak app guys have a manager for you to complain.

multitasking, folders. :emotawesomepm9:

custom icons.

free apps.

sms text message tones.

i was thinking about jail breaking my iphone but then i though, nah. i jail broke the first ipod touch, and i didnt really see the diffrence. besides i didnt like the ipod touch at all. but i leanrd to love the iphone for being a phone and internet device.

plus jailbreaking will reduce battery life somewhat too. as the iphone battery is quite bad as it is. although i havnt really been stuck with no battry anywhere

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=benefits+of+jailbreaking+iphone

Problem is, I don't think the jailbreak app guys have a manager for you to complain.

Moderator: please instruct employee "forumite" of the fact that trolling is against stated community policy. Thank you.

Moderator: please instruct employee "forumite" of the fact that trolling is against stated community policy. Thank you.

I think he meant that it's free, so really why are you complaining or questioning the whole concept...?

(at least that's what I got from it)

Guest 277: 930-933

Eh, read the rules?

multitasking, folders. :emotawesomepm9:

custom icons.

free apps.

sms text message tones.

My HTC does that fine and dandily straight out the box. Stoopid Apple crippling all the handy features

(goes back to [trying to] play Yoshi's Island using a touch screen for controls. Baby Mario cries at my ineptitude)

paltry and insulting 2gbs with att.

2gb paltry? fuck you buddy. here in australia our default mobile internet plans are 250mb (on a $50 plan), and we have to pay for 'data packs' which are an extra $10 per month for 500mb.

Guest pulsewarrior

2GB is hardly paltry or insulting. Most people don't come anywhere near to using that amount of data anyway.

Also, if you already had an Enterprise unlimited Blackberry or iPhone data plan, you get to keep it.

Guest pulsewarrior

I hit mine the other day with the Comex jailbreak. Works fine, no problems, many excellent 3rd party apps!

Archived