IGNORED

Elephant Song

essines

Ok, so what the fuck. Why do i like this track/?

BOOMDABOOMDABOMBOOM SNAP BOOMDABOOMDABOMBOOM SNAP BOOMDABOOMDABOMBOOM SNAP BOOMDABOOMDABOMBOOM SNAP WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BOOMDABOOMDABOMBOOM SNAP BOOMDABOOMDABOMBOOM SNAP BOOMDABOOMDABOMBOOM SNAP BOOMDABOOMDABOMBOOM SNAP WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

with the occasional reverb or extra drum hit.

jesus, why is this so good?

Ok, so what the fuck. Why do i like this track/?

with the occasional reverb or extra drum hit.

jesus, why is this so good?

Yeah great track. Recently a bunch of my friends did some home repairs to a house and popped this in, it took about 5 seconds for someone to piss and moan. * fastens seat belt and waits for thread to be moved *

yeah, it was funny cause usually i'm all 'wow this track is layered and lush, listen to all the shit that's going on' but with this song i stopped and listened go the intracacies and all i got was BOOMDABOOMDABOMBOOM SNAP BOOMDABOOMDABOMBOOM SNAP BOOMDABOOMDABOMBOOM SNAP BOOMDABOOMDABOMBOOM SNAP WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

with the occasional reverb or extra drum hit. and the pads. it's so great.

Cause it's a fucking mental track.

I mean seriously. What more do you want from a track?

YOu need to hear that blasting from a good sound system.

*moves thread

Guest mushroom

If a loop is interesting enough, it can be repeated for fuck knows how long and still be entertaining, as long there is a tiny bit of variation every once in a while.

Guest mushroom

I heard it for the first time on the AFX/Cunningham at Torino video, and at first, the music juxtaposed against the image of the two guys beating each other up made me feel really uneasy; but after that I thought, "is this ever going to end?" Since I've decided it's a pretty badass track.

Guest Quoth

I always get the image of elephants marching through some forest and destroying everything on their way when I hear this track. Definately one of RDJ's finest harsh work.

Guest Quoth
I imagine It’s the type of techno Elephant man would make. Him yelling into the microphone.

elephant.jpg

Yeah, he yells into the mic, and creates beats by bashing his head against the wall.

• 6 years later...

Guest dese manz hatin

wait until you hear it on large club sound system the first time. marcel dettman dropped this in a set last year. i always regarded that track as a joke, but after i heard it i realized it's just absolute, raw primitivity. it's mental. probably the most primitive electronic track ever made, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived