IGNORED

McNuggets for breakfast

Guest beatfanatic

Guest beatfanatic

[youtubehd]SPWsBwDDupg[/youtubehd]

A woman in Toledo, Ohio has been indicted for vandalism after going into a rage at a McDonald's drive up window when employees refused to sell her McNuggets because it was breakfast time. (Aug. 9)

Guest glasse

24 hour mcdonalds start serving breakfast at 3 AM. Drunk people can get a bit frustrated if they had their heart set on some chicken nuggets.

LOL I'm guessing the McDonald's worker probably said something a little provocative though right around 18 seconds in...

still...gotta love drunken McDonald's addicts. Di you know you can get a McFlurry at breakfast time?

I thought she had ordered, paid, then they wouldn't serve her the nuggets OR give her a refund.

Or is there yet another adult in the Yoo-knighted States of Uh-merrick-uh throwing a goddam tantrum about a small box of deep-fried chunks of mechanically separated chickens?

I've felt like this when getting to McDonalds at 10:30 RIGHT when they stop serving breakfast and you can STILL SMELL IT!

Not only that, but.. 10:30? Srsly? What percentage of the population wants to eat a sketchy slab of greasy cheeseburger at 10:30am? Some people must get up considerably earlier than I do..

I've felt like this when getting to McDonalds at 10:30 RIGHT when they stop serving breakfast and you can STILL SMELL IT!

Remember the Simpsons episode with George Bush at Krusty Burger?

Anyway the main video is gone, I haven't seen it :angry:

Guest glasse

McDonald's has ignored popular public opinion, as seen through such movies as Falling Down and Big Daddy, that breakfast should be served until 11 during the week. I've asked people I know that work there why there can't be a half hour overlap, and heard "well you can't have burger grease running in the eggs." Yet, diners have served breakfast alongside lunch and dinner for 1000 years, and large convenience stores such as Sheetz offer breakfast sandwiches all day. It doesn't affect me as much now, since I have to open at work often enough that I can partake, however during my slacker days it was only after the all night bender that I could watch the sun rise while enjoying a greasy egg mcmuffin (before the 24 hr mcdonalds, which now serve bf at 3 AM).

Actually the 3 AM thing is probably their concession to slacker demands.

Archived