IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

Hot diggity dang. Just saw this. Will Smith is currently in the UK promoting his son. He stopped off to hook up with some Premiership legends and show of his kicking skills. But things didn't go according to plan as at 0:56 Smith did one of the worst kicks in the history of sport.

A clearly mortified Smith immediately uses humour to try and get through what has just happened, but it's an uncomfortable moment for everyone in that place.

Edited by Schlitze
Guest Rambo

I cant emphasize how much this kit is disliked by most Liverpool fans. I am in the minority because I like it. It's like a cross between a 90's Bundesliga kit and a oneohtrix point never video.

Guest Mirezzi

That is in the running for the greatest awful kit ever. It's like a Bad Sweater Party themed kit. Especially since, like so many poor Englishmen, Gerrard is aging horribly and looks like a 33 year-old going on 60, I feel as though he should be holding a plate of cookies and wearing oven mits.

article-2335826-1A255E24000005DC-888_634

Modern football kits :facepalm:

man-utd-home-shirt-2012-13.jpg

adidas-chelsea-away-kit.jpg

Chelsea-away-shirt-2011-21.jpg

new-chelsea-third-kit-2013.jpg?w=610

3bgx3.jpg

liverpool-third-shirt-2012-13.jpg

12-13-Newcastle-United-Away-Green-Blank-

file.jpg

fulham.jpg

QPR.jpg

8Chelsea-Home-Kit-2012-13.jpg

villa-116575.jpg

tottenham-away-shirt-2012-13.jpg

Chelsea and Liverpool have to take the prize for clubs with highest awful kit ratio

Edited by Ceerial

These two are very decent for me. Pimp one for the general swag dicks eat 'em, grey one for tender elegancy.

Worst Football Kits Ever:

Hull%20City,%201993-893697.jpg

Modern football kits :facepalm:

3bgx3.jpg

Post examples plz

I'm not patronizing, it's just that a couple of the posted examples don't strike me as especially bad. So I guess I need to see what a good kit looks like for comparison.

lol.

Well The Arse are well rumoured to switch kit sponsor's from Nike to Puma. Don't know how I feel about that, but it's not like Nike have done Arsenal a service over the last few years anyway. The Dortmund Puma kit looks nice, I just don't want phat pooma's over an Arsenal kit is all.

p0dNFBG.gif

Edited by dumplings