IGNORED

Internet Dating

Rubin Farr

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely a lot of girls like a guy who is a bit older though marf? I would imagine it would be harder for an older woman to be on those sites. Most of the girls I've got with in the past have been a few years younger, most like someone with a bit of maturity and life experience than a fresh faced guy their own age.

some guys like older girls too, but i agree it must be harder for older women. The girl im seeing said she would have ignored me if I was honest about my age. Ageism is bullshit. What people say they want and what they actually want is often exclusive

Dude definitely get dosed up with her! Holy fuck the sex will be wild as hell and she'll probably become your sex slave when it's all over with. :sup:

I made an account on OKC simply to see who would msg me, visit my profile, and favorite.

It's been scary so far.

But I did get a message from this super hot chick that I thought I would have never had a chance with in real life. So I guess the internet dating stuff has some pluses.

I had a fun time on OKCupid. I met several girls, had sex with two of them who were really attractive and nice, but a little bit off kilter. Got messaged by plenty of really hot girls and I have to say, it is a nice self-esteem boost.

I deleted my account sort of recently. Sort of unrelated, but my soul just got crushed by someone I really care about. One of the best friends I've ever had, and I have a really tough decision to make. Things come to the surface that you'd never expect, and inevitably, things will never be the same.

Hmm,I'd tend to side with fenton on this one here, take it for what it is and just enjoy it... hard to do perhaps if you really like the girl?

I ended up chatting to a really nice girl on NYE, got her number so we'll see how that goes! My mate was trying to get with her friend, all was going swimmingly until she grabbed his glasses in a flirty way and he drunkenly stormed off saying "I haven't got time for this bullshit! Fuck this!", haha. Monumental fail

Guest mafted

what gets me is the girls who don't even bother responding to a very respectful message. at least acknowledge that i took the time to acknowledge you, then blame it on me for caring. geesh.

Guest Iain C

i don't think anyone's under any obligation to reply to anybody. i generally respond to messages but sometimes i just can't be bothered if i'm not interested.

Guest Iain C

well, what would you rather hear? "sorry i'm not interested because you've got a crap haircut/terrible taste in music/funny teeth"?

i think im going to cut it off with this girl. I cant be anyone's fuck buddy.

best blow job ive ever had last night

lol

Archived