IGNORED

Internet Dating

Rubin Farr

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ezkerraldean

personal ezkerraldean tidbit: i met my missus on the 'net. it was excusable though, since i moved to another continent and didn't know anyone, i'm not a weirdo honest lol

I say yay. Any way that gets you a date is a good one. You're going to find just as many cool or screwed up girls online as you're going to find irl. only important bit is that she's local or that she is wherever you're planning to move. the point of a relationship is so that you can be together.

Yay, finally hooked up with a girl I met from this blasted site! I guess it ain't all bad after all...

THIS site? Is that the reason you come here? lol.

you'd be surprised how many relationships have sprung from watmm

...four. the answer is four.

Yay, finally hooked up with a girl I met from this blasted site! I guess it ain't all bad after all...

od++ (kinda) introduced me to my first girlfriend, does that count?

Who Superstix? that could make sense. You're both 8-bit-ers.

Now where's that damn Ceephax tour?

for the record -i have never in my life gotten more pussy than from the internets

women i never would have met "in real life"of ALL ethnicities all ready willing and able- lured by the sense of control/selection/comfort that dating online provides

sure its shallow but if you are unattached and truly free/bachelor status there is just no better way except cold mack stepping right up to them on the street/club/bar/etc[which also still works pretty well}

between ok cupid and POF i have hooked up sp may times that i truly have lost count

i heart the internet-thanks that is all

you could also not really bother.

online thing was my last attempt. i cant be bothered anymore, and it sorta pays off. im getting more work done, in better shape and better sleep schedule, and spending less money on "going out" to meet up with people.

its not all bad being a hermit of sorts.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived