IGNORED

Internet Dating

Rubin Farr

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i post her pic is there a chance it can get back to her? I dunno. She has a stalker ex and if she found out i posted her she would probably unlike me

hahaha.i just got to chatting with a good looking lady and i think shes avoiding me.

so i almost want to say you are going to fuck it up no matter what if the woman is batshit crazy.

the 180 has been the usual experience with me. it took almost 3 years, one time. it's like you can't care that much, but then if you don't they think you don't care at all. it's hard as hell to find the balance, imo.

Guest futuregirlfriend

this site is incredible

What I’m doing with my life

At moment, I try to have as much as possible cherries.

Eating all day1

hehe,if sb give me a cherry tree with fruits on, oh----------

I spend a lot of time thinking about

life,value,where are we going,where were we from

how can I GET RID OF SWEET?

The most private thing I’m willing to admit

I really like the big belly, they are comfortable! hehe, like my papa

some old men's bold head, they look shine and lovely!

On a typical Friday night I am

working hard and then have a rest n stay in room

I'm on okcupid . Had to answer 200 questions about abortion and gay marriage ( it took me two hours , such a fun day.)

I'm gonna send one of the matches a message

if I get marry, watmm ( as a collective entity) is going to be the best man

Guest futuregirlfriend

er do you somehow reveal other girls as you go on, or are these just people i didn't notice the first night i checked out the site? i'm thinking maybe as i got around to uploading a photo this morning and now i see a better selection, but on the other hand i'm not sure that the site would drip-feed you like that.

unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an awful lot of people actively using it in cardiff. my first quiver matches were people i wouldn't really be interested in romancing, but i'll mention just because i'd like other people to continue telling us how they're doing: a pre-op transexual, a super nerd into WoW etc doesn't do anything for the boner index though, rotund woman after casual sex. these people look alright to talk to though. mostly i'm there to see if there are some interesting people slightly further afield.

i'll stay off it for now though. i'm not sure what a promising match might think if i'm browsing their profile at two in the morning.

i might post pics when i vaporize my chances and ruin it. Im afraid of jinxing it because Im a superstitious person and just saying i dont want to jinx it is jinxing it

finally met up with that girl. She likes me as i am. Bald..The hat didn't come along, Rambo. not this time.

I told her my real age after we had a few beers. It didn't go over well at first. She was taken aback at first. She admitted she wouldn't have talked to me on OKC if i displayed my real age, but then started mentioning how younger guys are immature and guys her age are clueless. It sounds like most of the guys she has dated are selfish losers. Once she got used to the idea of my age we talked all night and got along great. She is the most amazing balance of nerdy philosophy major and sexy beautiful I have ever seen. She is gorgeous physically. Tall, fit. Face like a model, yet nerdy a bit. I thought, hmm is she premed? So smart. Yes.. A watmm favourite for sure.

We were making out and dry humping in my car in a parking garage for so long I didn't realize my car battery ran out. If there was a bed and a condom next to the car we probably would have had sex.

The age difference is the only problem (me: 35, her: 22, yeah, thats huge..) Her parents are the same age difference btw. Which i find strange.. I do feel like an old perv, but she tells me to not worry about it. We'll see if enough of her friends and family convince her its a bad idea...I kind of like younger women mostly cause they dont care if you have your shit together, but it feels doomed i admit when they are so young. Even if i never see her again i have some nice memories.

Her main thoughts were that older guys like younger women and she felt it would be wrong to steal a man from an older women who would want a baby and a family. I told her Im not having kids or getting married so dont worry about it. (unless I was so in love I had no choice)

Well I had an amazing time regardless and I couldn't believe the Internet gave that angel to me last night. wow. I don't know how i pulled that off. She invited me to stay at her dorm, lol. She wants to meet up again!

No pics now cause this facial recognition technology is getting waay too good.

you seem pretty happy dude. congratulations. i had an enjoyable second meeting with a girl from OKC the other day, just hit a few east london bars. good time. going to see shellac with her on new year's day!

Well I had an amazing time regardless and I couldn't believe the Internet gave that angel to me last night. wow. I don't know how i pulled that off. She invited me to stay at her dorm, lol. She wants to meet up again!

you seem pretty happy dude. congratulations. i had an enjoyable second meeting with a girl from OKC the other day, just hit a few east london bars. good time. going to see shellac with her on new year's day!

I am convinced there is something special about the 'atmosphere' of the OKCupid site (if online places can be said to have an atmosphere, I think they can). OKCupid grew out of a quiz/humour site called TheSpark.com and so I think that makes it a bit more fun and internetty than other dating sites. Also, OKCupid allows group discussions (see the forums and especially the journals) which makes it really interesting. Also the OKTrends blog is absolutely fascinating:

Bear in mind these are all based on statistical analysis of the OKCupid userbase:

Rape Fantasies and Hygiene By State

Exactly What To Say In A First Message

Your Looks and Your Inbox

The 4 Big Myths of Profile Pictures

Apart from OKCupid being a nice site, this also seems to be the year when meeting people from online really crossed into the mainstream.

disclosure: My current Girlfriend is from OKCupid, and she's awesome.

Archived