IGNORED

Internet Dating

Rubin Farr

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of my wife's friends does this... says she meets some weird dudes wanting to sniff her feet n' shit!

Lotta weird ladies as well. Those sites are pretty cool though if you use them without any real expectations. I use okc and plenty of fish. Actually made a lotta friends through them. I travel around my state a lot and deliberately made friends in all the major cities here so I can chill w/ them when I pass through. As far as dating goes it's nice to meet people outside your social circle, especially if nobody is available in your circles.

im getting married cuz of plentyoffish to the coolest, smartest, sweetest woman I have ever met.

word, congrats.

Guest futuregirlfriend

someone messaged me earlier. trying to work out if pretty big hands can be a trick of the light four times. won't post pics due to hand recognition technology that's probably just around the corner. three words isn't much to work with but i wrote a nice, friendly reply back. you don't need to be handsome to know when a girl looks a bit like a pirate captain, do you? actually, pics are a sliding scale. fuck the internet. dating.

Guest tht tne

i am always meeting great girls on the internet, but not on dating sites... have only met a few irl so far but if i ever get to travel i'll meet some more

I recommend. I guess i do. My experience was a bit random and fortuitous as I lied about myself every step of the way, basically. but you never know and it cant hurt to try

I lied about myself every step of the way, basically.

lol, but you got the girl right?

anyway, good luck with future endeavours. nice to hear a happy story for once

i did..Like I said. I dont wanna get too comfy, but this is soul mate stuff. . She said she is probably going to hook up with a girl too. I said I dont mind. Its really other guys that bother me. We have this debate that men think sex is only sex when it involves a dick. Its just different when its another guy. (to me)

I did lie about a lot but I was honest in the right places. I made a crazy profile and poured my heart out. I felt like I was writing my bio. I did it for me. To entertain myself.

i dont understand that graph

i think it means most men are fucking hideous, and that women have learned to deal with it (for the most part)

i keep in regular touch with two people i met on their, but more of chatty friends with the possibility of meeting up later on....its odd though because there have already been chances to meet with them and I stalled...I'm pretty sure I like to keep all "cyber" friends seperate from "real" friends, to be honest...its a little hard getting over that perception of it.

I cant like this girl too much. That is really hard. How do you not like someone too much?

it's not a bad thing really, just try not to show it, zole. i always come on way too strong and get super paranoid if the girl takes her time when getting back to me etc. kinda sucks but i'm used to it by now

i'd try and put that soulmate shit out of your mind and enjoy it for what it is dude. sounds like you're way overthinking it. you're setting yourself up for a fall.

me overthink? .. very observant. I think she just wants to be fuck buddies..even though she complained the last guy wanted the same thing from her. Girls confuse me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ruiagnelo

Girls confuse me.

the confusing part is all window dressing. In the end they all want security, money, and babies. Just depends on how long you're willing to wait and how much shit you're willing to endure :emotawesomepm9:

its funny because it is so true

Guest ruiagnelo

when they hit late 20's. 28, 29. 30..yes,.. young girls Im not so sure. they want to experience i think

that is valid for babies only.

money and protection is something they all want, and need

I wish I knew what I know now when I was 15. The thing is, when you're young you understand girls, you just refuse to believe what your eyes are telling you, that most of them like guys who at best act indifferently towards them, and at worst are jerks. It's weird how much of life is just the projection of confidence...

Keep umming and ahhing about using one of these. Just moved to a new place a few months ago, not really meeting anyone I even fancy, or have much in common with. My two housemates are gay, and always use the internet for such nefarious activities with high degrees of success hearing from their past exploits. Seems like a bit of a barrier to break for a straight guy though, I think I'm a bit too old school where I'd rather meet someone through a mutual friend or something and get on with them. Hmm

i wouldn't do it again cause im too old and too bald for dating sites. There is a knee jerk reaction on those sites and its all about the photos and the ages. I just got lucky and the lying helped. It just worked in my favour but was a fluke overall.

update; she is interested in tripping. I haven't tripped in over a decade. I think im too old to do acid. Maybe ill introduce her to shrooms. It feels wrong doing acid with a young girl, but i think it might be special to share the experience with her. Im still not sure about it though

Archived