IGNORED

Brian Eno - Small Craft on a Milk Sea

Guest extherium

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be interested in putting some money in this, but... where the hell are the samples? I think it'd be nuts to put anything on this without any idea what to expect, looking at Eno's latest endeavours.

I also think that the covert art is slightly disappointing... It looked cool at first, but it's actually quite bland. Anyone could make a similar cover within 5 minutes.

Guest ruiagnelo

just completely offtopic, offcontext and offmanythings, would there be any possibility of someone here be kindly enough to get me a what.cd invite? :emb:

yes pm me, this is actually a perfect thread for such request. all this marketing musical industry shit makes me sick, just post the mp3s/flacs on your website with a paypal thingie you coldplay producing cunt.

already got one, thanks anyway mate!

:smile:

anyone interested in pre-ordering my limited edition box set? it's 89 7" vinyls, 22 minidiscs, 55 chap books, 8,000 word documents, two posters signed by me (they're the kind with dragons and shit on them, intensely lush and with a black light you're basically set for life), 200 cassette tapes with screen printed j cards, 14 actual pages from my journals (dating back to 1996!), all my rough drafts for watmm posts on notebook paper (photo copies only, sorry), all boxed in a genuine high quality fedex mailer. it's $70. pm me.

sorry, no samples or pics.

even better than the BOC post?

hmm i can't remember. i'm sure you have said something else that was fucking awesome.

but my memory aint what it used to be, since i'm slowly going insane

does anyone want to bet money that there are more than 250 copies of the special collectors edition?

methinks Warp is going overboard on the collector's editions, ever since Warp20 it seems to be becoming too prevalent.

if they were genuinely limited runs it would be one thing, but time and time again record stores and consumers have been quasi-duped into spending very high amounts of money for something that wasn't as 'limited' as they were lead to believe.

i personally think it's a little bit unethical, but it hasn't stopped me from spending over $300 at warp in the past 4 years

does anyone want to bet money that there are more than 250 copies of the special collectors edition?

methinks Warp is going overboard on the collector's editions, ever since Warp20 it seems to be becoming too prevalent.

if they were genuinely limited runs it would be one thing, but time and time again record stores and consumers have been quasi-duped into spending very high amounts of money for something that wasn't as 'limited' as they were lead to believe.

i was pissed off to find out that the Warp20 box set was a 'limited' run of 5000.

that's not limited, not by my experience. 300 is limited. 1000 is limited. even 2500 is limited, but 5000 is definitely not.

I love Eno...

but this thread is :facepalm:

there will be jpegs that come with the free download....

and Eno will survive...

Warp however, might not....

if you can afford to buy all of your music then you should be able to pay for this one....

This isn't food or water we are talking about...

Stop complaining!

who designed the pak? images are very very beautiful - i love the sands against the rich red.

wanting eno to sink deep into dark and delicate - beats with ambients will be well received.

long live the original warp records we all know and love - may this year two thousand ten be the turning back to its past hailed days

Guest ruiagnelo

who designed the pak? images are very very beautiful - i love the sands against the rich red.

wanting eno to sink deep into dark and delicate - beats with ambients will be well received.

long live the original warp records we all know and love - may this year two thousand ten be the turning back to the past hailed days

indeed. warp keeps bringing the best music, always original artwork, fantastic in all aspects. i love warp records!

Josh Berman of Warp Records described the album’s sound in an e-mail to Wired.com.

“This record swings from ambient droning tones to some up-tempo pieces featuring guitar work by Leo Abrahams and programming and various

sounds from composer and production whiz Jon Hopkins,” said Berman. “The whole thing has a rather ethereal vibe.”

Guest Backson

(they're the kind with dragons and shit on them, intensely lush and with a black light you're basically set for life)

best thing you've ever said

i'm 100% pre-ordering this

Archived