IGNORED

* Mission Accomplished *

awepittance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzO9LZzZoOk

"the americans who served in iraq completed every mission they were given"

apparently it wasn't in their instructions to make sure Iraqi's have working electricity or running water. Sure the water stations are technically working, but without electricity you can't pump water.

"The greatness of our democracy is grounded in our ability to

move beyond our differences, and to learn from our experience as

we confront the many challenges ahead.

And no challenge is more essential to our security than

our fight against al Qaeda."

President Barack Obama

"The greatness of our democracy is grounded in our ability to

move beyond our differences, and to learn from our experience as

we confront the many challenges ahead.

And no challenge is more essential to our security than

our fight against al Qaeda."

President Barack Obama

Fucking Contra-LOL-diction!

i understand that youtube reaches millions of people, but the white house having a youtube account for presidential messages feels really cheap for some reason.

What a horrible clusterfuck the whole invasion and occupation was. America bombs the shit out of a sovereign state and leaves them in pieces. FUCK YEAH AMERICA! The only thing that resulted of this is further resentment towards the US among the Iraqi and the rest of the Middle East. Count on future terrorist attacks, America been asking for it with their actions and still don't get it. So far

it's been all stick and maybe they should try some carrot instead.

What a horrible clusterfuck the whole invasion and occupation was. America bombs the shit out of a sovereign state and leaves them in pieces. FUCK YEAH AMERICA! The only thing that resulted of this is further resentment towards the US among the Iraqi and the rest of the Middle East. Count on future terrorist attacks, America been asking for it with their actions and still don't get it. So far

Hey man! Dont be a sore loser and rain on the party!

What a party pooper!

*chugs beer and shoots shotguns at deer off the back porch*

Hey man! Dont be a sore loser and rain on the party!

What a party pooper!

*chugs beer and shoots shotguns at deer off the back porch*

i love satire

So besides the arms industry, is Obama sponsored by Colgate toothpaste?

Bush and Blair were both fans.

Remember folks, 50,000 troops remain in a "non-combat" role. Unless they're attacked. Or engaging in counter-terrorism missions...which, after the WMD claim faded, is what this war is supposedly about to begin with?!

Well anyway, our money and misguided efforts are now were they should be: Afghanistan! :emotawesomepm9:

Guest no carrier

i really feel betrayed by obama, but i should've known better. *sigh* this sucks.

for me, i got the clue when he was accepting the nomination and mile high stadium ejaculated right when he was done.

mile-high-stadium-denver-barack-obama.jpg

as a wise man once said somewhere, or maybe he wasn't wise or even a man a'tall but that's another issue-- "politics are like coke versus pepsi: either way you're drinking soda"

Wait, he really said mission accomplished? Jesus Fuck.

no, obama is a word-smith he'd never do anything that dumb

he said quite a few ridiculous things in a poetic way, watch his speech above if you are curious

i understand that youtube reaches millions of people, but the white house having a youtube account for presidential messages feels really cheap for some reason.

Yeah, they should have a Vimeo account at least! :rolleyes:

is the fact that you should've never been there in the first place and that there were no WMDs some sort of a taboo topic in the US?

I can tell that Obama is trying to "heal the wounds" but why use the same discourse of the previous administrations.?

Because if he does anything different than America's obsession with tradition he'll be ousted as a 'progressive' or 'radical' - as if change is a bad thing. We veer from this alpha-toughguy-country mentality and people can't take it. All I know is, the Taliban controlled the Caspian oil fields, and we have permanent bases there.

Archived