maybe television?

Television-Marquee%20Moon%20(2003%20release).jpg

or roxy music?

Roxy+Music+roxy.jpg

starring brian eno as elrond from lord of the rings

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the closest thing i can think of that looks like current hipsters from the past would be 70's nyc punks. like the ramones, talking heads. tight fitting skinny clothes . not a bad stlye I think actually.

I do remember retro clothing at the end of the 80s, in the eye of the Madchester storm. I bought a rainmac and several pairs of butchered 501s from Affleck's Palace which all fucking stunk to high heaven. Paisley shirts too. Never has one looking so preposterous been so rigid in his conviction that he does indeed look 'the shit'.

I do remember retro clothing at the end of the 80s, in the eye of the Madchester storm. I bought a rainmac and several pairs of butchered 501s from Affleck's Palace which all fucking stunk to high heaven. Paisley shirts too. Never has one looking so preposterous been so rigid in his conviction that he does indeed look 'the shit'.

remember 8-ball jackets?

387151919_388495b088.jpg

they were a lol, even then.

remember 8-ball jackets?

387151919_388495b088.jpg

they were a lol, even then.

Proof that nostalgia isn't always lol-proof.

german-shirt-thumb.jpg

I used to sport one of these babies all the time. Wouldn't mind getting one again actually you don't see many of em around anymore. Dam good quality too.

HOLY SHIT FREEZY FREAKIES I HAD FORGOTTEN

THEY MADE ME FEEL LIKE A SPACEMAN

I AM USING CAPS BECAUSE I AM ACTUALLY SHOUTING THIS OUT LOUD IN MY OFFICE

Archived