IGNORED

james stinson conspiracy??

sup

do you think james stinson (from the band drexciya) is really dead or hes alive and his death made fake like tupac? which artists now do you think are secrete james stinson?? :shrug:

I heard he made an account with a silly pseudonym on some forum and started a thread about his 'death' and what people think of it

futurama_fry_looking_squint.jpg

Guest disparaissant

gerald donald is james stinson is juan atkins they are all the same person in fact all electro was made by one person who is really a robot doppelganger of herbie hancock made when the legs from the rock-it video became self-aware

when the legs from the rock-it video became self-aware

major lol

I heard those legs and Gerald Donald are releasing a 12" soon.

On a serious note, as mysterious and confusing the Detroit techno scene becomes, I highly doubt Stinson is still alive or that there was a massive hoax/conspiracy. In one of his last interviews (the radio one) he mentioned he was moving to Atlanta because of heart related health issues, and sure enough he passed away in 2002. The man was a working class musician, he drove semi trucks as a day job and recorded nonstop, I doubt he would just stop producing music for all these years.

a short piece i wrote called 'a life; james stinson'

james stinson waited. the lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were haters and assholes in the underground resistance. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. his warnings to mad mike were not listenend to and now it was too late. far too late for now, anyway.

james stinson was a techno for fourteen years. when he was young he watched the jeff mills and he said to dad "I want to be the jeff mills daddy." and dad said "No! You will be RIPPED OFF by haters and assholes"

there was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the releases of the underground resistance he knew there were haters and assholes. "this is mad mike" the radio crackered. "you must be acid, because haters and assholes!" So james stinson gotted his drexciya and made some acid.

"IT ALL SOUNDS THE SAME" said the haters and assholes. "i will hurt them" said urban resistance and he played the same beat for six hours. james stinson said "NO! WE ARE UNDERWATER BLACK PEOPLE AND MELODY!" and made more acid at him and tried to blew him up. but then the mad mike said that having the same beat was good and that too much acid was bad. "no! they must be acid!" shouted james stinson. the radio said "no, james stinson. you must be acid" and then james stinson died :(

Show a little respect.

R.I.P. James Stinson.

no offence but its honorful to be like tupac imo. the biggest respect to be

rip or lip, whichever one its

Archived