IGNORED

Who knows really good IDM & Electronica Web-Radio Cannels

Dancing Brain

:-)

High people I´m totally new on this board so what are your favourite web-radio channels? I would like to listen to good electronica, were they play Boc, Luke Vibert, Bogdan, the complete Rephlex path.. of course I also enjoy artists from other labels, but mostly Rephlex!

daddyx.jpg

Guest Recursive
http://somafm.com/ has a few really good channels. I've been tuning in there on a regular basis for at least 2 years now. Depending on my mood I'll tune into mostly the "Cliqhop" channel and "Groove Salad" but I'm pretty sure there are a few others there that are worth while.

Guest pulsewarrior

www.intergalacticfm.com

4 channels - west coast sound of holland (electro, minimal wave, etc.) - classix (disco, italo, soul, etc.) - dream machine (ambient, scores, soundtracks, etc.) - CBS (mixup of everything)

loads of guest djs and producers with their own shows

formerly the cybernetic broadcasting system

top shelf

I spin a lot of glitchy IDM influenced bass music on www.sub.fm Mondays @ 5pm EST.

Other great shows on that station if you're into that kind of thing are Combat Recordings, Noyeahno & Warlock, and Subeena.

Archived