IGNORED

TED Talks

essines

• 1 month later...

Ted is funny, Sarah Silverman did a Ted talk, and being the unprepared funny people they are they had to go on after she spoke and apologize to the audience (even though the audience loved it and no one complaineD) Ted removed her talk from their website. Kind of reminds me of when the Whitehouse hired Stephen Colbert to do comedy, what the fuck did they expect?

oh good, so all the ppl that liked her booked her, then when reasonable ppl in the organization actually heard the douche. They had a wtf attack. I'm glad they took her vid down, as i would have been one of those reasonable ppl. She's certainly not TED material, just a troll.

Ted is funny, Sarah Silverman did a Ted talk, and being the unprepared funny people they are they had to go on after she spoke and apologize to the audience (even though the audience loved it and no one complaineD) Ted removed her talk from their website. Kind of reminds me of when the Whitehouse hired Stephen Colbert to do comedy, what the fuck did they expect?

I heard about it when it happened, apparently she made fun of retarded people or something and the ted organizer felt it wasn't in good taste. afaik they never uploaded her talk to the website.

• 4 years later...
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I'm going to incorporate that Shia LaBeouf video into my daily morning routine. Shia will be my spirit animal

Archived