IGNORED

Album art

usagi

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it was the cow licking itself but that was never on the cover so yea, a total :facepalm: for sure... especially considering there were no issues with their next record having a lenticular photo of a guy blowing himself.

What? For real? Home come I didn't know that. I don't see it.

here, this has the cow...

http://sleevage.com/tool-undertow/

and the bj guy is on the page where they are all sitting on the couch in the aenima art.

i think it was the cow licking itself but that was never on the cover so yea, a total :facepalm: for sure... especially considering there were no issues with their next record having a lenticular photo of a guy blowing himself.

What? For real? Home come I didn't know that. I don't see it.

here, this has the cow...

http://sleevage.com/tool-undertow/

and the bj guy is on the page where they are all sitting on the couch in the aenima art.

The cow I've seen (and the rest of Undertow's art, have the CD) but that page seems to imply the fat lady is on the actual cover if you hold it in the right light. Gonna have to check when I unpack my CDs I guess. Seems like something I would have noticed.

Still don't know what you're talking about with the Aenima art though. If I click on the Aenima thumbnail at the bottom of that page, it just shows the larger cover art. So apparently it's inside the sleeve? Wish my CDs weren't boxed up, won't be able to check for a while.

I LOVE album art...I'm surprised I still haven't taken the time to post some favorites.

yes its one of the lenticular inserts inside the album booklet. its a black and white photo with them on the couch and the guy blowing himself rocks back and forth. that guy is also on the cd itself

Ænima%20-%20Cd_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800

yes its one of the lenticular inserts inside the album booklet. its a black and white photo with them on the couch and the guy blowing himself rocks back and forth. that guy is also on the cd itself

nima%20-%20Cd_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800

AHA! Now I remember. As you can tell it's been a while since I've actually opened the CD case.

yea my cds have been packed away for a long time too. i so miss bringing home new cds and flipping through the book while hearing it for the first time. no 30 second previews, no leaks, just trust in a band and gambles.

amazing cover kaini

cover.jpg

man-to-man-with-dean-learner-s1e1-20090623141743_625x352.jpg

amazing cover kaini

cover.jpg

will-forte.jpg

bahahahahahahaha

i remember thinking if they ever did a kraftwerk sketch, that dude would be a dead ringer!

beach-boys-surfs-up.jpg?w=300&h=300

one of my favourite covers.

yeah... I discovered it recently and I feel the same. Its just that incredible wash of blue and green you get at dawn...

Archived