IGNORED

Metal Appreciation Thread!

Guest Al5x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2024 at 10:47 PM, Ivan Ooze said:

one of my fav projects is back 🥵

remind me Mortician in some way,   but like , on a different canvas.  and even more on the grindcore side. and faster.

edit : actually really digging it . lovely concept . vocals sounds (the singing, not the samples) pushing a step forward compared to the little few I know from this kind of metal)

edit : the sections focusing on babies / newborn surgery, (if i understand correctly)...  sick !

....edit :listened from start to end and now feeling sickness because of the surgery description samples . to be consumed in moderation lol

Edited by neurone
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, neurone said:

remind me Mortician in some way,   but like , on a different canvas.  and even more on the grindcore side. and faster.

edit : actually really digging it . lovely concept . vocals sounds (the singing, not the samples) pushing a step forward compared to the little few I know from this kind of metal)

edit : the sections focusing on babies / newborn surgery, (if i understand correctly)...  sick !

....edit :listened from start to end and now feeling sickness because of the surgery description samples . to be consumed in moderation lol

Def influenced by mortician, created a whole 'genre' (together with anal birth) called gorenoise wich many people still enjoy making this day

Check out his other stuff, urine festival and last days of humanity if you want to hear more 😁

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2023 at 1:47 PM, baph said:

It is happening again

Some pics I took at the show (I’m visible in the crowd at one point ;D — Carla asked me to tighten the ratchet on her mic stand  and I got an ovation from the crowd

IMG_8382.jpeg

IMG_8391.jpeg

IMG_8392.jpeg

IMG_8396.jpeg

IMG_8383.jpeg

• Like 1

On 9/16/2024 at 12:55 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

Imperial Triumphant is nuts.

Kenny Grohowski, one of my favorite drummers and definitely one of the best Kenny Gs. 

(I know it’s in the title, but it doesn’t show up well on mobile: OG Kenny G and his son play on this track too. Amazing)

Edited by baph

2 hours ago, baph said:

Kenny Grohowski, one of my favorite drummers and definitely one of the best Kenny Gs. 

(I know it’s in the title, but it doesn’t show up well on mobile: OG Kenny G and his son play on this track too. Amazing)

It’s pretty good - missing the special sauce