IGNORED

Ready

Guest theSun

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

BUMP.

I have officially had a month off Autechre now, not listened to anything. Probably the first time this has happened so I first discovered them around draft 7.30.

Need new autechre.

Listen to Draft 7.30 again and there you go - instant new Autechre.

i'm still finding new things in their music

Even though I'm kinda impatient for details of a new album, I have no doubt that I will love whatever ends up being released.

• 3 months later...

then it cuts off and you're drooling at the mouth jerking your wang and slamming your face into your chicken fajitas. if i was ae i'd be like fuck you cunts lol

I cannot stress enough the importance of this statement. I LOVE chicken fajitas.

Ts1a and 6852 - both great tracks.

I am eagerly awaiting Kiosk with Drane3D technology, and especially the limited edition poster from TDR which will be a new-age art masterpiece, involving them grabbing someone shitfaced from the streets of Sheffield to barf all over a canvas at 4am.

I'm sure Bull Wallet will make us all reach for our wallets, though some will be quick to call it bull.

I want my listen of this to be as mindblowing as possible. Consequently I will not listen to any leaks or promo tracks, and I will try to avoid even finding out the album's name and tracklisting. Ideally all I will know beforehand is it's release date and catalog number. This will be hard to manage due to how much time I like to spend in this forum with all y'all.

I want my listen of this to be as mindblowing as possible. Consequently I will not listen to any leaks or promo tracks, and I will try to avoid even finding out the album's name and tracklisting. Ideally all I will know beforehand is it's release date and catalog number. This will be hard to manage due to how much time I like to spend in this forum with all y'all.

i did this with oversteps (no leaks, no fakes, i don't think i cheated....) and was pretty underwhelmed when i finally listened to it. it's the aeffect, you won't appreciate this album til much later.

Ehhh maybe I'll get the album name and tracklisting. Isn't it about time some of these threads were merged for a new megathread?

Archived