IGNORED

WATMM to cover Squarepusher

chassis

Which tracks have been submitted so far?

I wish you could talk - Sanchez

Unreleased track - Acidburp

My sound - Kimmy gibblers

Rotate electrolyte - Zephyr

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yikes

i also covered and submitted i wish you could talk

whats the problem here?

whats the problem here?

Was your file name called izocunthole or something? I didnt know whos that was.

whats the problem here?

Yeah I submitted a track as well...

Guest yikes

"Was your file name called izocunthole or something? I didnt know whos that was."

correct-yikes izocunthole-cover of i wish you could talk submitted about a year ago in wav format

• 3 weeks later...

I have an announcement to make. I am making the Ufabulous song from Afx Aventurs. It is amazing so far. Will update when done.

I have an announcement to make. I am making the Ufabulous song from Afx Aventurs. It is amazing so far. Will update when done.

Holy crap I can't wait !!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Just an FYI, I'm planning to resubmit My Sound in the next week. I will do my best to try to add a few things and polish it as much as I can.

I hope everyone has the inspiration, time and gumption to make their covers top shelf. After all this time, would be nice if this turned out to be a good community effort.

i thought i submitted goodnight jade...

edit:in january 2011

My pms dont go back that far cause of my account. Would you mind resubmitting. I probably have it on my drive here though.

Guest CraniumXII

Alright! I heard teh acidburp "unreleased" track... Can't wait to hear what y'all got!

I'm just a lowly visual artist :emb:

Guest Hermann

I have officially completed my cover of "Squarepusher Theme", just need to go over it a few more times during the next week or so, do some tweaking. Also, what is the e-mail address or what should I send it to?

Guest placidburp

I already got a review of my cover - "It's like someone with a bad synth played an old squarepusher tune and recorded it. This is not good and is a slight on the name and quality of the real squarepusher. "

If so, I'm in for making a cover of an album cover.

Done!

Saw it on Tumblr, it's really beautiful !!!

I already got a review of my cover - "It's like someone with a bad synth played an old squarepusher tune and recorded it. This is not good and is a slight on the name and quality of the real squarepusher. "

Whoah harsh :mellow:

Haha I saw that, obviously some hateful cunt. 7 followers and the only comments are ones he made himself saying "I rule".

I am cleaning the mix up on mine a little with some new shit I've learned over the past year. I have this urge to change things about the arrangement but I realize that it's over a year old now and I should just leave it as a testament to my output circa early 2011. I'll be resubmitting mine at any rate Chassis.

Archived