IGNORED

how do i rip music off an ipod to my computer.

pcock

i second yamipod.

itunes even said my old crappy ipod was "corrupted" and i needed to reformat. yamipod (free btw) was able to fix it and itunes even recognized it again.

One day, when I was 13 or so, I forgot my homework I spent 3 hours completing in my room, and Yamipod came to school and gave it to me. Also, Yamipod once rescued my cat who couldn't get off the top of a tree. Yamipod is assum :emotawesomepm9:

Why would you need to dump music off an ipod? You should have all your music on your computer and backed up somewhere else.

So you can have all your music backed up on your computer and backed up somewhere else.

:sorcerer:

use the media player winamp, it has a "copy media to local folder" function when you've got your music up on it when an Ipod is plugged in, the rate that sucker takes shit off an Ipod is fast as fuck.

Plus its visuals "milkdrop" are pretty slick.

Guest Synthacat 9

use the media player winamp, it has a "copy media to local folder" function when you've got your music up on it when an Ipod is plugged in, the rate that sucker takes shit off an Ipod is fast as fuck.

Plus its visuals "milkdrop" are pretty slick.

yes milkdrop is very appealing, probably one of my favorite visualizers to date

I'd like to contribute the programs which I have used in the past: Floola, and when that hasn't worked for me more recently: CopyTransManager

Archived