IGNORED

List Your Fears

Boxing Day

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest morphis2525

i have this recurring dream where i am driving a school bus and get hit by a train. so i guess i am afraid of getting hit by a train while driving a school bus

failure

sometimes to an extent that i'll not even try for fear of fucking something up

this and heights.

Guest morphis2525

failure

sometimes to an extent that i'll not even try for fear of fucking something up

this and heights.

cowards

Heights (fuck heights)

Drowning (can't swim)

Losing my job / not being able to pay bills, rent and debts

My teeth getting worse than they already are (which of course they inevitably will, plus I'm English so fucked twice there)

Being buried alive

Experiencing a rectal prolapse (although I don't think that should happen now, touch wood)

Pigs.

Wire coat hangers.

Sellotape.(only the decent stuff,poundland tape hasnt got the adhesion to scare me like brand name sticky tape.)

People germs,and because of that,large crowds.

Going deaf.

Lastly,I dont know if its a fear,it certainly elicits the most noticable physical response from me,is plugholes in a certain state.Heaving just typing this.

Theres lots of things to be afraid of out there... but I guess I really can't think of any irrational fears.

The last time I can remember being afraid of something has probably been some fucked up night terrors... but I generally enjoy having nightmares.

I have a pretty intensely negative reaction to heights, but only if there isn't, like, a guard rail or some restraining mechanism. Looking out of a plane ain't no thang, but being three stories up on a roof about a foot from the edge will fuck me right up.

-swimming in bodies of water where I can't see the bottom (could be whales)

-tiny holes in things (I blame that one picture. You know the one)

-growing extra eyes

-twisting too quickly & having my skin rip open & all the organs fall out

-large tumorous growths

that pic with the hand and all the tiny little bacterial holes in it? some prick posted that on some other forum thiking he was being all trippy, but it's really just straight tasteless

that pic with the hand and all the tiny little bacterial holes in it? some prick posted that on some other forum thiking he was being all trippy, but it's really just straight tasteless

the hand? :facepalm:

you should have another look

-Heights.

-Losing my teeth.

-Driving SUVs, they handle poorly.

-Black Widows.

-Rattle Snakes.

-Hamsters, fuck their biting.

-The bottom of the ocean or lake. I love swimming but not touching ground underwater except in pools or the fine sand at a beach.

-Driving in rush hour.

-Shadows watching me at night.

-Portrait posters or pictures in bedrooms. Even typical college ones of bob marley or hendrix or w/e. Why would you want some dudes ugly mug staring down at your bed?

-dumbass dogs who's owners never bothered training. Seriously fuck your dog if it's going to jump and slobber all over me, bite my expensive shoes or get hair all over my clothes or pee on the floor when I walk in the door. At least keep the animal outside if it isn't house trained.

More research I finally found out what causes my fainting. I have Trypanophobia and an inherited vasovagal reflex reaction that is triggered from Needles. Although the last shot I got I did it laying down and didn't faint.

I get those vasovagal responses from needles, excessive blood and gore. That stuff doesn't scare me, I just get pissed that I have those reactions and try to avoid it. Just gotta sit down and relax when it's taking affect. I inherited the vasovagal from my dad. He apparently faints during simple doctor visits. Growing up I used to be scared of getting hurt around the house because I figured dad would just faint and nobody could call an ambulance.

-Hamsters, fuck their biting.

WAT

Jesus christ dude. A fear is something that terrifies you.

I'm scared they will bite me. What?

Archived