IGNORED

Makes me sad

ryancolecreate

droll doesn't make sense.

Anyway what's so great about a rave? The women are uglier, have dreadlocks and don't wash and the music isn't necessarily any better.

trance is tha bomb.

ive been having this conversation with a few people though, my ideal music at a rave would be ruthlessly dark and pounding, ala, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJWAFQuVC_A but to lots of people, they like the beat but it just makes them miserable.

so if hundreds of thousands of people want to listen to big cheesy happy euphoric shit then why not. maybe we are the fucking idiots for liking such grim, ominous nasty shit.

how is it any worse than this:

pretty much, i was gonna say "you just realised that the rave scene was mostly terrible. omG, how did you miss all those ibiza volumes 1 to terrible.

hahahah

Parties with less than 100 people in dark, crowded, smoky rooms...playing deep dark techno, dubstep, and drum & bass with a few heavy bassbins will always be better than a 1000+ attendance ketamine & MDMA fueled, rainbow-accessory slathered rave.

Parties with less than 100 people in dark, crowded, smoky rooms...playing deep dark techno, dubstep, and drum & bass with a few heavy bassbins will always be better than a 1000+ attendance ketamine & MDMA fueled, rainbow-accessory slathered rave.

You also won't be turned away at the door by hired goons for being less than an idiot.

Hed Kandi used to release some really good music, I have a few of their early Serve Chilled and Nu Cool compilations. But, as with most things, they got popular and dilated. And a few years back they got bought out by ministry of sound. The beginning of the end it would seem.

Hey, it's all good, different people like different things, if you don't like it then don't go or start your own night. This isn't my thing but if people enjoy going to a night like that then let them get on with it

Hired goons?

security, not everyone has a DJ pass.

"your shoes aren't right, you're wearing the wrong pants, we're full but the boatload of girls behind you may enter"

Archived