Guest thepilot

http://soundcloud.com/nevenen/the-pimlico-unmeat

i challenge anyone to write down the lyrics to that

DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM-DM

HFRRSSA-ARRRHSSERR HHHRR URHHYES--HARRRYYYYSSSAH-FFRRAHHHSSHHH

edit: a bunch of bullshit

Guest hahathhat

hint: "...said you need DRUGS"

other phrases: "get a move on, get a move on", "best shit", "it is drugs, fillerup, fillerup", "sacre bleu"

Guest disparaissant

well, a berry, varry, heavay, ah heavay-dui, bertation tonite. we had a very, deris, darrison bite, n'let's go ahead terris, tasion those vlblet, heavipet.

oh my god i am dying of lol at this and i don't even know why

the dubertation one is one of the most unsettling but hilarious things i've ever seen, the combination of the two is rare to the say the least

edit: maybe some clever hacker has figured out a way to hypnotize something through the television screen, kind of like a reverse Joker from batman

A lot of these look like teleprompter meltdowns which, if you've ever looked at live closed-captioning, it's easy to see how stumblefucks could pop up.

live closed-captioning isn't tied into the teleprompter, it's completely separate, and done on the fly, which is why it's usually filled with mistakes.

Errors occur from the captioner mishearing the words and from the need for the captioner to make a decision before an ambiguous statement is made clear by what is said next.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speech-to-text_reporter

well, a berry, varry, heavay, ah heavay-dui, bertation tonite. we had a very, deris, darrison bite, n'let's go ahead terris, tasion those vlblet, heavipet.

oh my god i am dying of lol at this and i don't even know why

same problem.. lol. :biggrin:

A lot of these look like teleprompter meltdowns which, if you've ever looked at live closed-captioning, it's easy to see how stumblefucks could pop up. With Serene Branson, she said that that was the beginning of a migraine and I believe it. People underestimate how scary the neurological "prodromal" (before the actual illness) symptoms of migraines are. My wife's fingers will get numb like they are covered in Band-Aids, her vision will go gray and blank out in the center field and her pupils will start doing weird shit like she's on acid when one is coming on. That reporter having a verbal breakdown is the same deal--just a different part of the nervous system.

As soon as I saw that clip I called it as migraine related. Essentially cognition, and often memory, completely fragments. I tend to slur or silent stutter, but I have ended up speaking gibberish before and I suspect if I was put on live tv to talk direct to camera at a certain point in my cycle that's exactly what would happen.

Guest Rambo

The same thing happened to Judge Judy a few weeks ago when they were filming a show but i dont think there's any footage of it.

Guest futuregirlfriend

a friend was saying that talk sport have it pinned on government mind control tests - still early days by the looks of things. so you're watching tv, they flip ant and dec's switch, the duo start spouting off exactly what the powers that be want broadcast and the public obeys, obviously. gerald donald's got a new project based around it.

I was on the phone with a client a few months back, and it was a pretty serious call, and I was pre-migraine and I slowly became aware that I was basically going "yess I'll getta finga fliber butll fin finfl aamml ammmmmm" and it scared the living hell out of me. Thought I was stroking out, basically.

Thing is, even when I became aware of the gibberish I kept trying to correct for it and it wasn't working but I couldn't shut up... felt really helpless.

Pretty IDM really, like living ccec or sommat innit

A lot of these look like teleprompter meltdowns which, if you've ever looked at live closed-captioning, it's easy to see how stumblefucks could pop up. With Serene Branson, she said that that was the beginning of a migraine and I believe it. People underestimate how scary the neurological "prodromal" (before the actual illness) symptoms of migraines are. My wife's fingers will get numb like they are covered in Band-Aids, her vision will go gray and blank out in the center field and her pupils will start doing weird shit like she's on acid when one is coming on. That reporter having a verbal breakdown is the same deal--just a different part of the nervous system.

the migraine thing makes sense. my ex used to get mad migraines and as you mentioned you can see preemptive symptoms, generally her not being able to speak properly, numbness in extremeties and graying/blurring of eyesight. shit is frightening enough for me to see!

It probably has something to do with the fact that your entire job is to look professional and speak clearly with perfect flow all the time. Everyone's brain fucks up from time to time, but when my brain fucks up like that, I stop talking and think for a second. These folks will just keep going and see if it makes sense because they think nothing can stop them. I've had phone interviews where I talked just as nonsensically because I was nervous but trying to act confident and on top of my game at the same time(i fucking hate phone interviews).

Archived