Hautlle - Hautlle

Maniac TV - Vamos Scorcho

Owen Gilbride - Cryptowen

This is The Sun - the Sun

Beneboi - Beneboi

Lascaille - Lascaille

William S. Braintree - Braintree

Enter A New Display Name - Enter A New Display Name

Cubus - Mcpbete (don't remember the spelling)

Reticent - Halisray

Asymmetrical Head - Me

Rat Faced Boy - placidburp

Zephyr Nova - zephyr nova

Here's my track. I tried to master it myself, but I'm sure Zephyr would have done a better job. Now y'all can see what I meant when I said it would probably not be stylistically cohesive with the other tracks. That said, I really like it, and I'm happy to have had the motivation to finish it.

http://soundcloud.com/mostly-ambient/root5-a-waltz-between-genius

I don't give a damn if this track wouldn't have fit in with the rest. It would have been such an awesome ending track for the album. Great job!

Here's my track that I never finished in time, just stuck it up on soundcloud in the state it was in when I last played around with it.

http://soundcloud.com/feltch/hedsplode-cacophany

Love it.

Here's my track. I tried to master it myself, but I'm sure Zephyr would have done a better job. Now y'all can see what I meant when I said it would probably not be stylistically cohesive with the other tracks. That said, I really like it, and I'm happy to have had the motivation to finish it.

http://soundcloud.com/mostly-ambient/root5-a-waltz-between-genius

I don't give a damn if this track wouldn't have fit in with the rest. It would have been such an awesome ending track for the album. Great job!

Thanks! Ya'll can download it from my blog if you want.

Guest arbee

too bad I get sick at the end of june and didn't have time to work enough on my submission.

anyways, good job to everyone who did the list, cannot wait to hear thisss... and yes, most of the unselected tracks are pretty damn :emotawesomepm9:

Update:

I've got the masters back from zephyr nova (Many thanks unto him) and I'm uploading them to the bc site. I will most likely also start a blog for this as well. So if any of you are good writers, let me know. With the blog I plan to introduce this project and to post news on the artists within the comp (Releases, Shows, etc.)

As it stands, the compilation will be released on August 2nd. Originally, I had it slated for August 15th but we have a release that I need to concentrate on on my label which is going to be released at that time.

This whole thing went off without a hitch from beginning to end and I want to thank you all for making this possible.

All that needs to be done at this point is a press sheet, gather everyone's urls, and the art, which is coming along nicely!

Great work everyone. I think it may well be the strongest watmm comp to date, and I'm not just saying that because I mastered it. Listening back on my discman I enjoyed it start to finish, which is a rare feat for any compilation. Some talented folk here!

Guest theSun

awesome. without seeing it yet, i'd say this has been the smoothest watmmm compilation since i've been around (3rd year watmmer)

Cubus - Mcbpete

So named as mcb is/was a shortened version of mancubus (used for back in the day when you had 8.3 filename limits) which is what we were called before we reduced it to just cubus, and pete because - well that's probably quite obvious !

Posted Today, 12:12 AM -

I hope Asymmetrical Head will upload the album at midnight tonight.

Certainly not by GMT he won't :happy:

I plan on releasing it at 12 am Eastern time... Originally 12am PCT, but I don't know if I'll be awake at that time!

Archived