IGNORED

Moxie

YELLOW

it's very local to Maine (our state soda) but you could probably find it elsewhere in New England and Pennsylvania. The taste is something else for sure

you goddamned tease.

edit: you know, since crisps seem to have the same sort of odd following in the UK as chips do in the US, i'm wondering if any particular sodas are regionally popular in the UK. or is that weird for some reason that i, as an american, dont understand?

forgive me, i am drunk

you know, since crisps seem to have the same sort of odd following in the UK as chips do in the US, i'm wondering if any particular sodas are regionally popular in the UK. or is that weird for some reason that i, as an american, dont understand?

forgive me, i am drunk

the only one i know of that seems to be regionally popular is Irn Bru

Guest Iain C

you goddamned tease.

edit: you know, since crisps seem to have the same sort of odd following in the UK as chips do in the US, i'm wondering if any particular sodas are regionally popular in the UK. or is that weird for some reason that i, as an american, dont understand?

forgive me, i am drunk

Whilst most people in the UK drink Coke, those from Hull drink Kerk.

Like many things in the NNE area pure fucking garbage.

I'm just bitter IHTFP

why do you live in new england then? it's not the cheapest area in which to live.

Guest disparaissant

one of my flatmates is scottish and any time you mention drinks of any kind he gets pissed about not being able to get irn bru in the states.

also he has driven 30 miles just to get a bottle of lucozade.

i lived in a little town way up north that was the last place you could get sun drop in glass bottles (made with real sugar and actually had orange pulp in it) that stuff was fucking ambrosia.

Moxie tastes like horehounds and old people and I love it.

I got a bunch of Irn-Bru in the states (for my gf, who was pinin' for it a few years after doing a semester in Glasgow), but the website seems to only sell haggis now.

Like many things in the NNE area pure fucking garbage.

I'm just bitter IHTFP

why do you live in new england then? it's not the cheapest area in which to live.

Obligated by my job. going to move soon

Imagine Dr. Pepper with a bit of Jager in it.

uh

I know, it is a very accurate assessment of Moxie's taste.

From what I remember.

Imagine Dr. Pepper with a bit of Jager in it.

uh

I know, it is a very accurate assessment of Moxie's taste.

From what I remember.

i'd say that's pretty accurate too

first time i ever get drunk was off a moxie and jager mixed drink, pretty damn delicious

Archived