• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

Krull

i dunno, i hate to say it but i think family guy nailed that movie

h jon benjamin: have you seen krull?

chris: no

h jon benjamin: yeah... you don't need to see krull.

i grew up with that movie and i love it but every time i watch it with someone who's never seen it before, it kind of exposes how awful it is to me.

2d1s2du.jpg

Imagine Martin Scorsese making a darker, more uncomfortable episode of Seinfeld. Maybe? You'll either love it, hate it, or think it's decent. See it.

sl40o4.jpg

Robin Williams occasionally picks some pretty great movies to be in. It features a transsexual John Lithgow. Why didn't this catch on?

Guest cowgirl

jacobs-ladder-1990-poster.jpg

this one scared the shit out of me

i didnt like jacbos ladder . i think i fell asleep watching it

quiet-earth.jpg

if you haven't seen The Quiet Earth you need to. described by some as "the best sci-fi movie ever made", it is a low-budget, New Zealand made "last man on Earth" apocolyptic film with an awesome ending. watch it.

From%2BBeyond.jpg

bizarre H.P. Lovecraft-based, alternate dimension, S & M, generally weird, quite gorey but intruiging film

Guest rumbo

Commando

Shits backtard

I've seen this movie so many times I can point out the mistakes.

A few: After dropping Sully off the cliff, Arnie drives away in his perfectly intact yellow Porsche after it rolled and had the panels damaged. When escaping from the mall, Arnie is hit by a car and rolls over it's hood. His wallet falls on the ground and he runs away without noticing. Later he pulls out his wallet to show Rae Dawn Chong a photo of his daughter.

Commando

Shits backtard

A few: After dropping Sully off the cliff, Arnie drives away in his perfectly intact yellow Porsche after it rolled and had the panels damaged. When escaping from the mall, Arnie is hit by a car and rolls over it's hood. His wallet falls on the ground and he runs away without noticing. Later he pulls out his wallet to show Rae Dawn Chong a photo of his daughter.

didn't you know arnie carries 2 wallets? 1 is just a decoy he drops to make his get-away, the other contains his cash, cards and personal photos.

Guest rumbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWXLIcFN7ak

I love the music. Steel drums and 80's sax. Note the grunt at 6:10, quintessentially Arnie.

didn't you know arnie carries 2 wallets? 1 is just a decoy he drops to make his get-away, the other contains his cash, cards and personal photos.

I was going to do this when I visited Amsterdam. And put a note in the cash compartment saying "eet stront sukkel!"

Commando

Shits backtard

to be fair though, it was clearly a stunt double that was hit by the car.

Guest rumbo

Commando

Shits backtard

Yes! And how do we know this? I put it to you that this is because the stuntman does a little bounce on his feet before running off camera. Very unArnie-like.

Commando

Shits backtard

Yes! And how do we know this? I put it to you that this is because the stuntman does a little bounce on his feet before running off camera. Very unArnie-like.

well i'd say it's because the stunt double looks nothing like Ahnold. but yes, that is another tell-tale sign

Guest GrandPopPoplock

If you like The Matrix and Karate Kid then you will love

Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins.. staring the funny Fred Ward, Joel Grey, and Wilford Brimley.

Makin wakes up in a hospital room on the morning of his announced funeral. He has a new name , a new face, and a job offer with a secret government organization. It's a fun ,and very interesting movie. They need to make a remake or even a part 2. What do you think? And I think the man who plays Chiun should of got a oscar for his performance as a asian man, because he's really a white man

I got into a debate about Remo Williams Vs Bruce Wayne ( without the Batsuit )

...Remo won

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh4Kx9IqIZw

Archived