IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest disparaissant

my fucking roommate keeps having friends over until 2 in the morning even though i have worked at 7 am every day for the last 3 and at this point ive gotten 8 hours of sleep over said 3 days and am utterly and completely exhausted and cant wait to just get the fuck out of here.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Hungry, don't want to have to bother introducing myself and talking to the people I don't know in the kitchen.

don't want to do anything. don't want to work, count calories, exercise, go to the doctor, do any of this shite.

i'm glad i'm not a third world person but

but

but nothing

i am thankful that i have to count calories and go to the doctor!!!!!!! or should be.

maybe see a physiotherapist who can recommend a fitness program? I'm doing that exact thing, although it's not for any injuries per se

Thanks.

I'm actually 3 sessions in with a physical therapist. I haven't started seeing results yet, but I do feel a little better immediately following my exercises.

I'm not 16 anymore. Fffuuuuuuu.

I ordered a breakfast burrito with bacon and hashbrowns this morning, and the guy forgot to add eggs.

lol

I still haven't received my paycheck from the job i quit about a month ago. Long story, don't worry about telling me all the legal mambo jambo.

on the bright side, the check should be in the mail today.

PS Fuck canada post in the ass.

maybe see a physiotherapist who can recommend a fitness program? I'm doing that exact thing, although it's not for any injuries per se

Thanks.

I'm actually 3 sessions in with a physical therapist. I haven't started seeing results yet, but I do feel a little better immediately following my exercises.

I'm not 16 anymore. Fffuuuuuuu.

I feel ya, man. I had some fucked up pinched nerve in my shoulder from using a goddamn mouse all day--and it's a fucking ergonomic mouse--and it was so fucked up that my right hand was spasming and twitching and going numb for two days. I thought I was going MJF.

My girlfriend saw me worrying about going MJF and she, bless 'er 'art, shelled out some big bucks to surprise me with a deep tissue massage from some dude named Mario this weekend, and the guy was brutalizing my shoulder to the point where I could hear it popping every 30 seconds and I wanted to pee it hurt so much, but now my goddamn hand isn't going MJF anymore.

Edited by baph

we just had a first world problem of a tremor here in nyc, due to a 5.8 magnitude earthquake in virginia. any east coast watmmers feel it?

Guest Deep Fried Everything

not having a good post in gen ban to reply to :sleep:

edit: also being slightly, but not sufficiently, drunk

Edited by Deep Fried Everything

Guest Coalbucket PI

My key snapped off in the lock last night and I had to wake up my friend to let me in. It's not stuck in the keyhole so it's not that bad but this is the third time this has happened with this lock in 6 months. What's the deal with a lock that eats keys? It's just a normal looking key and I had this one cut myself so I know there's nothing odd about the key

Guest hahathhat

i spend a lot of care and time creating accurate drawings at work and it's guaranteed some fuckwitted idiot with no eye for detail or flair for design comes along and makes half-assed amendments based on stupid uneducated hunches without having a clue what they're doing and screws everything up!! and my name is always still on the fucked up drawings!!! if you mess with my work and make it unrecognizable put your own name on it ffs!!!!

!!!!!

[sigh]

http://www.metafilter.com/106442/This-Camera-is-an-Adventure spy-cam

My key snapped off in the lock last night and I had to wake up my friend to let me in. It's not stuck in the keyhole so it's not that bad but this is the third time this has happened with this lock in 6 months. What's the deal with a lock that eats keys? It's just a normal looking key and I had this one cut myself so I know there's nothing odd about the key

It sounds like the key may be cut to the correct shape, but the "correct" shape has a structural week point, ie it gets too fucking narrow.

It sounds like the key may be cut to the correct shape, but the "correct" shape has a structural week point, ie it gets too fucking narrow.

spray some wd-40 in the lock.

Guest Coalbucket PI

spray some wd-40 in the lock.

I think thats exactly it, there is a really deep groove right where it sticks out of the lock. what kind of dunderpate designed this? Would wd40 do anything really?lHZOm.jpg

worth a try. sometimes the moving teeth in the lock can get stiff putting unnecessary stress on the key. btw i've got 3 of those yale keys here and they all have the same shape as yours. 2 of them are narrower even.

Edited by keltoi

My neighbours are voyeuristic assholes

they use my illness to justify their actions-paranoid schizophrenic

Edited by Jaffa

The back of my neck is aching and I don't know why. Maybe i slept on it weird... but then why hasn't it happened any of the other 10,000+ times I slept previously? Surely I'd sleep on it in the same weird way more than once in that time. Stupid random aches.

Guest Enter a new display name

I turned off my console in Megaman 8, thinking the game was saved right before the final part in Wily's castle. I have to start over the whole castle.