IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest analogue wings

You had 42 years of a violent murderous dictatorship, where people getting killed by police was an everyday occurence, before you started to riot and burn shit?

FUK DAT, our cops shot one guy!

i just snapped the d string on my acoustic. i have never done this before.

My friend/bandmate and favourite songwriter Luke Nathaniel Slater pretty much swears by acoustic guitars without a D string. Maybe you'll find some new inspiration from it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4IE-A-PYtc

yeah, forget about buying new strings. it's all about the rusty, half strings missing, out of tune, pickup broken, unplayable guitar. not even joking. well, yeah.

problem today: I feel guilty for not having a job.

Guest disparaissant

i just basically got told im getting kicked out of my apartment by my roommate because i'm not on the lease and he wants "more space."

Guest Billov

I downloaded too much music, and amn't motivated enough to sit down and listen to any of it... I don't even feel like playing any of the pc games I've downloaded or watching any of the 1080p movies I've downloaded.

I'm gonna go cook some steak and noodles.

i just basically got told im getting kicked out of my apartment by my roommate because i'm not on the lease and he wants "more space."

why didn't you ever get on the lease? just curious.

Guest disparaissant
why didn't you ever get on the lease? just curious.

it's a month to month lease, they've lived here for 6 years and it just never came up. he dropped no hints that he was unhappy with the living arrangement at all. also he knew i was going to be going back to school locally and was going to move out in 4 months anyway, so i don't know what his fucking deal is. i thought we were cool. guess not.

it's not really helping that i'm having something of a depressive episode at the moment, too.

if you live in the united states, there is a very high likelihood that you have the legal right to stay there, just because you arent on the lease you have entered into a rental agreement if you are technically contributing rent/staying in the vicinity. This is california law, i wouldn't be surprised if it applied to where you lived. Stand up for your rights girl!

in the laws of landlords vs residents, things like a 'lease' and a 'rental agreement' are pretty much meaningless when it comes to court proceedings

ie: a judge will not be any more sympathetic towards a landlord who kicks someone out of an apartment without the proper 30 days notice if they didnt sign a rental agreement, it will make no difference to the judge. He will simply ask the landlord 'why did you break rental laws by not giving proper notice' if the landlord responds with 'well they didnt sign a rental agreement' the judge will probably say in a polite way 'doesnt fucking matter you've broken the law'

Edited by Awepittance

Guest disparaissant

yeah i definitely have the right to but honestly i was going to move out in january anyways and i'm pretty sick of living here so i'm just gonna roll with it. my dad offered to let me stay at his place so wahey, 26 and moving back into my mormon parent's place. that i ran away from when i was 16. sounds like a sitcom. and a first world problem.

plus if i move into their place i can go to uw waukesha instead of uw parkside and they have better classes and are way WAY cheaper. also i don't think they'll make me pay rent if i do housework so that's also a plus. i can go to school full time and work part time instead of vice versa.

Edited by disparaissant

for what it's worth, first world problems and sitcom problems are virtually indistinguishable. but i'd definitely just get on the lease next time around, just in case you end up rooming with a closeted asshole.

my mormon parent's place. that i ran away from when i was 16.

I met a girl from a mormon family a couple years ago who did the same thing. Good luck with the new living situation. If you're going back to school it's certainly ideal to not have to worry about rent.

I've got to use that dubstep wubwubwub bass for something a client wants... never thought I'd ever have to use that for anything, and I'm unreasonably reluctant about doing it. But I will...

Guest Stoppit

I ordered a CD boxset using paypal, forgetting that I still have my old address on my account. Have explained this in an email, and am hoping my order will be cancelled/ammended so I don't lose £40

i pissed in her milk once i got my bond back and i've just had confirmation from my friends that she has prepared a soup with it.

please keep us posted with any further pissmilk-related developments.

Guest disparaissant

kind of surprised that doesn't just curdle it. maybe im making that connection because of paneer type cheese (made with lemon juice)

i ordered a transcript from my previous school online and they sent me an email saying that i had to print it out, sign it, and mail it to them. bitch, this is the 21st century we're living in. i don't even have a printer. i ordered this shit online because i didn't want to have to mail you anything why did i even BOTHER?

so now after im done babysitting im gonna have to walk like 4 miles to kinkos, print it out, buy stamps, buy an envelope, mail it out, and hope that the classes i want that require prerequisites don't fill in the following few days. i emailed the professors of them both but they're taking their sweet ass time getting back to me about this whole mess.