IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I changed my routine Thursday night pub session to Wednesday for this week and now Thursday feels like a Friday when it's still Thursday and Friday is tomorrow which is two days ahead of the Wednesday which I swapped with the next day after that Wednesday which is a Thursday that would have usually felt like a Thursday and not a Friday.

I came home sick from work and sat down on my desk to check some stuff, and now my cat has wedged himself under the rolling portion of my chair so I can't move without squashing him; what an asshole.

photo1rf.jpg

edit: Also for some reason imageshack is rotating my image 180 degrees; what an asshole.

edit: I really need to hurl again, should I squash cat Y/N

Edited by baph

I need to start going to the gym but there are too many poor uneducated people there.

hahah

the problem tauboo is talking about is very real, it feels terrible when people like you only because of your hair.

I understand what you're trying to say, but at least that means you get a chance in the first place. Trust me, it's even worse when people won't give you a chance because you just happen to be slightly below average height and slightly above average weight..

premise: 1. Cube(a) V (Cube(b) -> Tet©) 2. Tet© -> Small© 3. (Cube(b) -> Small©) -> Small(b) goal: ~Cube(a) -> Small(b)

Cube4 Intelligence,

SuperSymmetry Of

TimeCube4 Math Is

Absolute Proof Of School Retardation.

Edited by baph

Guest EleminoP

I smoked some stuff and it isn't making me very high.

edit: At least I'm cool though.

I keep looking back to see if my battery is charged, but my alarm clock it blocking the view, so I lean back to see it, but then I realize it would have been a shorter lean if I had leaned forward, so then I lean forward.

Edited by EleminoP

I need to start going to the gym

I don't see why. You can get perfectly fit and fairly tonk with just a pair of running shoes, a bar to do pull-ups on, some dumbbells and somewhere to do pushups.

You don't know why he wants to go to the gym.

My mom's friend, Cindy (known as Sissy, around the same age—early 60s) just befriended me on facebook. Today, her first status update was:

"Please write me with your news, if you are sending everyday updates, I appreciate them but please not them more than 2 times a day. Thank you"

She doesn't know how facebook works. I can not defriend or reply to her with shit like this happening.

I came home sick from work and sat down on my desk to check some stuff, and now my cat has wedged himself under the rolling portion of my chair so I can't move without squashing him; what an asshole.

photo1rf.jpg

edit: Also for some reason imageshack is rotating my image 180 degrees; what an asshole.

edit: I really need to hurl again, should I squash cat Y/N

looks like that bit is in the sun a] .. plus you can just give him a nudge b]

by the way, for what it's worth, i generally agree with her statement. but come on.

explain to her how facebook works then. And add that it was rude perhaps, just to bait the hook with extra barbs ;-]

looks like that bit is in the sun a] .. plus you can just give him a nudge b]

yeah, he basically spends all day moving with, and sitting in, the sun puddles.

My first act was to nudge him, but he's kind of dense and just gets excited and rolls around for petting, further interlacing his body with the feet of the chair. A more forceful nudge would have resulted in him attacking my bare foot.

It really was a terrible situation. It kept me in my chair a good 3 minutes longer than I wanted.

Edited by baph

Guest Enter a new display name

I don't have a cellphone so the only way to ask girls out when I don't see them regularly is through Facebook.

I ordered a bunch of stuff that was in stock at a webshop, and I've now waited three weeks for the shipment, the shit is now listed out of stock, nothing shipped. fuck shit argh. order cancelled.

Edited by Gocab

Guest Enter a new display name

I ordered a bunch of stuff that was in stock at a webshop, and I've now waited three weeks for the shipment, the shit is now listed out of stock, nothing shipped. fuck shit argh. order cancelled.

Let me guess: Forced Exposure?