IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i was asked by a company for whom i'd been doing freelance work if i was interested in working fulltime for them. but i already have a fulltime job, at which i can do the freelance work and get paid double. not sure i'd be able to do that if i ended up working for the freelance company fulltime. :unsure:

i'm writing a song which is sounding good so far, but it started off sounding like burial, and it still sounds like i'm ripping somebody off, and i can't get shit to sound right.

i'm broke son

again, not a first world problem.

considering the west is slowly becoming the third world you're pretty much right, there.

ha! that's rich!

i'm broke son

again, not a first world problem.

considering the west is slowly becoming the third world you're pretty much right, there.

KY - don't give up. try to just add something unique to it and then before you know it you can have a track that you're more than pleased with.

...considering how half of the west talks about how poor they are by putting it on their twitter account from their iphone... I think they're going to be ok.

i did an ultra wash on my white shirts

high heat

extra rinse

pre wash

super duper stain remover

and there was a fucking black sock in there

making a comment on here about nuking london then worrying so much it might be taken seriously by some over-zealous government agency that i edited it to say i was only joking.

what part?

Well... there was a monster that kept regenerating and killing her. She had very little in the way of ammo, so I'm pretty sure it was actually impossible for her to ever beat the part. I realize that describes most of the game, and I can't give any more detail than that because I tend to sit with my back away from the TV when she plays. At one point she insisted that I try the part, which I refused maybe five times before relenting (I hadn't played the game in several months and have no interest in getting sucked back in). And of course I ran out of ammo and died, as was the only option I'm pretty sure.

My first world problem today is that i realized I spelt my own project name wrong on 4 CDs I burned to send to labels. Of course since it's my project I can spell it any way I fucking want. But they might just think I'm daft, and fair enough.

My first world problem today is that I can't get the squarepusher.net (f5) business to work, and at the same time I'm not sure if it even does anything and maybe people are just messing with me =(

It's a tough life

Guest disparaissant

My first world problem today is that i realized I spelt my own project name wrong on 4 CDs I burned to send to labels. Of course since it's my project I can spell it any way I fucking want. But they might just think I'm daft, and fair enough.

thats probably honestly just as big if not a bigger problem in third world countries

all hail glorious leader kim jong un, the rising sun who will lead us to victory!

sneaked into a venue and skipped a 20 bucks ticket. some dude gave it to me but i felt bad all night.

however i did a gig there once and it was CRIMINAL payment and treatment.

still don't like this thievery stuff :(

okay i'll be honest... it was Mark Fell.. and he blew.

that's off my chest now..