IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

whenever i trigger mah adrenal system properly after i eating,

i dont gain any fat, no matter how much i be macking (disclaimer, i'm 23)

Edited by iep

it's a manatee's daugther,

no biggie, or wait, maybe it IS a biggie. a big, FAT, DEPRESSING, conflicted lesbian biggie.

what has this place come to?

PS. biggie = small pig ("babe") in my mother tongue/native language.

Edited by iep

i pay 1395 a month for rent, and if it's late, i owe 1510. but for some reason, i got a bill (well before rent is due), for 1510. it's stupid that i'm stressing about this. I mailed a check out today and it should arrive by the 1st of the month. i shouldn't stress about this, right?

i pay 1395 a month for rent, and if it's late, i owe 1510. but for some reason, i got a bill (well before rent is due), for 1510. it's stupid that i'm stressing about this. I mailed a check out today and it should arrive by the 1st of the month. i shouldn't stress about this, right?

No stress. To the contrary thats kind of rude of your landlord to send something expecting you to not pay your bills on time.

wtf is that all about?!

Drank expresso coffe + a can of red bull this morning, had to go to hospital with one of the worst anxiety attacks i have ever experienced in my life, i thought i was having a heart attack.

Drank expresso coffe + a can of red bull this morning, had to go to hospital with one of the worst anxiety attacks i have ever experienced in my life, i thought i was having a heart attack.

.... serious?

You ok?

Was that related to the red bull/espresso or are those separate issues? I take in close to 1000mg of caffeine a day, its making me anxious too. I need to cut back.

I'm okay, thanks for asking. The ridiculously high amount caffeine made me forget all rational thought. I don't normally drink this much caffeine (usually i drink just a can of red bull) but i was feeling very tired and almost felt asleep at work i needed a kick ( the worst thing about it is that i had to leave work to go to hospital so i lost almost a whole day, my boss is making me work next saturday to make up the hours lost the prick)

Guest disparaissant

it's a manatee's daugther,

no biggie, or wait, maybe it IS a biggie. a big, FAT, DEPRESSING, conflicted lesbian biggie.

what has this place come to?

PS. biggie = small pig ("babe") in my mother tongue/native language.

haha what even

my work shirts are gaping when i sit down. i've always been slim also. i don't like having chub.

i'm cutting down on food instead. i often eat too much at lunchtime anyway... maybe try and have more sex too, like really ramp it up to twice a month.

twice a month? you stallion!!

I'm okay, thanks for asking. The ridiculously high amount caffeine made me forget all rational thought. I don't normally drink this much caffeine (usually i drink just a can of red bull) but i was feeling very tired and almost felt asleep at work i needed a kick ( the worst thing about it is that i had to leave work to go to hospital so i lost almost a whole day, my boss is making me work next saturday to make up the hours lost the prick)

one espresso is nothing though. stay away from the red bulls.

No stress. To the contrary thats kind of rude of your landlord to send something expecting you to not pay your bills on time.

wtf is that all about?!

it's a bunch of bullshit that my real estate agent assured me is nothing to worry about. considering monday is memorial day, we'll have to wait until tuesday to confirm my unnecessary worries.

in other news, i was putting the moves on a lovely young lady, only to find out she's on her period :emb:

dewd. when she's on the rag never let her fry the ragu.

also, 1,5k+ a month? wtf, you living large or something?

$1395 for rent is less than half of my post-tax monthly income, not including additional freelance work. edit: unfortunately though, it's more than one third of my post-tax income, which is definitely more than I'd like to spend.

That being said, the freelance work I was getting was actually from the company that I am NOW fulltime at, so I don't have any serious freelance prospects at the moment. So I might actually be in a bit of a financial pickle once I reassess my month-to-month income situation, we'll see.

Edited by KY

so the first world problem there is over-thinking boring stuff

but it's probably a good thing that you do that, for future security and things like that

in other news, i was putting the moves on a lovely young lady, only to find out she's on her period :emb:

Psh, a little blood never hurt anyone!

Edited by modey

wtf is that all about?!

it's a bunch of bullshit that my real estate agent assured me is nothing to worry about. considering monday is memorial day, we'll have to wait until tuesday to confirm my unnecessary worries.

Yeah no kidding, I've never heard of a landlord EXPECTING the tenant to pay late. BS!

But yeah, I guess if she's on her rag you could just stick her in the bum =)

:emotawesomepm9:

jk.

That sucks man =(

Guest jasondonervan

Finally embarked on de-cluttering my mp3 collection. The amount of pure shite I've been clinging on to all these years is embarrassing - way too many dull ambient borefests, weak instrumental hip-hop from the early to mid noughties or just weird psych stuff that I went through a phase with. The main kicker is that it's taking FOREVER. Must have spent a good few hours just getting through albums A - C, and that was being totally ruthless with the delete key. Oh well, only another 370GB to wade through...

i've recently lost about 300gb of music in a hard drive crash and i just don't really feel the need to try to restore it for some reason, basically i just redownload the stuff i feel that i really need to hear, but it obviously doesn't touch those 300gb (which i didn't just hoard, i did like it all at some stage). i've been thinking about it a bit, and now i just don't see the point of collecting anything, it is becoming very cloud-like quite naturally it seems.