IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

sounds like you're being a first world douchebag

That's the thing though, whatever I said wasn't something directed at her, or even that bitchy I was just grumbling about doing the dishes. and now she's been moody for the last few hours.

and now she's thinking like, why i am i with this dude who can't even calmly wash a few plates and cutlery or whatever without being a weirdo about it?

I'd rather do dishes than fap in a corner whilst crying over why I can't connect with other human beings.

(not aimed at you, ghosty, though you probably should make it up to her.)

I have trouble connecting with other human beings as well.

I think it's mostly because I am superior to them.

why am i thinking about sex more now that i'm single. this is so unfair.

got a guys phone number. he's totally hot but not my "type" at all. now i have to decide how much i'm really into trying out casual sex

to rebound or not to rebound?

lol im embarrassed why did i post this crap i think im manic from being awake so long

im acting really unlike myself and its annoying me

I'm pretty sure girlfriend is pissed at me about something I said while doing dishes earlier tonight (dont talk to me while doing dishes, I hate doing them and it makes me an asshole to everyone), it's making me wanna go smoke a bowl, but I'll need to run to a friends house to get more, which will probably just piss her off more...

i don't think you're an asshole. i get moody when i'm doing chores and i don't like it when people stand there watching me do something i hate because it's like if you have the time to stand around and talk to me why aren't you doing these chores.

Guest uptown devil

I'm pretty sure girlfriend is pissed at me about something I said while doing dishes earlier tonight (dont talk to me while doing dishes, I hate doing them and it makes me an asshole to everyone), it's making me wanna go smoke a bowl, but I'll need to run to a friends house to get more, which will probably just piss her off more...

i don't think you're an asshole. i get moody when i'm doing chores and i don't like it when people stand there watching me do something i hate because it's like if you have the time to stand around and talk to me why aren't you doing these chores.

you got time to lean, you got time to clean

fwp: just spilled salsa onto a pair of pants that had at least five more wears left in them before a wash.

4 pages of a 5 page paper and nothing whatsoever to write about left.

Fill it up with references!

Like for example if there is a word or topic that is relevant to your thesis, use a dictionary or other database to define it for you even if unnecessary.

The definition only adds like a few words (According to the American Medical Association, (2004, para. 5) " " )... but the section on your references page adds like 50 words!

Repeat 6 times and you've added half a page.

surprisingly I actually do quite well with this method. I think most instructors just breeze through marking papers and see a bunch of references so they think you studied a lot of resources on the topic...

Guest disparaissant

this is for a class with 8 people in it and the prof knows im using two papers for reference. i already tacked on a third one that doesn't really apply.

this is for a class with 8 people in it and the prof knows im using two papers for reference. i already tacked on a third one that doesn't really apply.

shoot.

Sad panda :sad:

that's more what it was, she was just standing there watching me... i just wanted her to either help or go play on her computer rather than just watching me asking me questions about the dishes she knows i don't like doing.

either way she admitted this morning she's been being moody all week, and it's not my doing. she's been bothered by work and such

Got my first cold of the season, which is usually a bad sign for me. Last fall that first cold of the season stretched out three months... which is like the entire season. Fuck you weak immune system.

Yeah I'm getting a cold too.. just as spring is kicking in here in Australia. Then again it might just be really intense hayfever. Either way, I had to cancel a date with a cute arty girl lastnight because I was so damn exhausted. Hope she doesn't think I ditched her.

horrible moody teenager attitude.

I suspect that I might have type 2 diabetes, a truly first world disease. I am constantly thirsty and need to piss a lot. And I am overweight, but have lost a around 6kg without doing anything. It all matches what wikipedia says about type 2 diabetes, except I don't feel constantly hungry. Probably should make an appointment with the student health.