IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Google is about to phase out Google Reader this July.

They say it's because the user base has been declining, but I found it to be a really good product.

Bad news at my morning coffee time.

Why do all good things come to and end?

Why doesn't Facebook phase out?

Or stupid and corrupted politicians in our country?

They say it's because the user base has been declining, but I found it to be a really good product.

fuck.

My Nintendo 3ds xl just died on me. Straight up dead, no blinking lights, no charging, no sounds. Just black nothing. Feelsbadman

Nah...

mgqwn2uxowywzwuwodliyjfmodmxowi0yzjmndiz

Google took over my smart phone when I needed to fix it in order to make my computer re-recognize it. I fixed it at the cost of its soul apparently. (now it's recognized as a "google device". Fucked up.)

Still no internet at home.

Lack of work makes my second month of rent shaky lol. fuck my life.

Was supposed to go to dentist next week, doubtful can afford to take time off work (if work is there) or dental bill.

Guest Sprigg

Quit my shitty stable (lol) 30 hour a week job at Walmart in favor of a temporary job which will give me 50-65 hours a week for two months or so at three dollars an hour more. I have free time again and don't know what to do with myself.

Guest apeterlives

unsuccessfully trying to figure out how to get the old youtube layout back.... I can't sort videos out and I'm so frustrated

Guest Sprigg

Theyre playing Country music with auto tune at work and I'm not allowed to listen to headphones even though I'm in a cubicle on a computer isolated from others.

Guest Aserinsky

Boomkat newsletters are becoming unbearable lately. There's so much pretentious shit they send I seriously can't imagine anybody wanting.

"EXTRA SPECIAL PRESSING LIMITED TO 300 COPIES: 8 hour spectacular ultra-audiophile pressing of newly uncovered archive recordings of my grandmother hopelessly trying to use a ZX Spectrum"

"ESSENTIAL: Bio-degradable cassettes of mediocre drone records, manufactured using the pubic hair of extinct species because it conveys some deep meaning about nature you'll obviously never be able to understand. Hand numbered run limited to 30 copies"

"ULTRA-SUPER RARE, NEVER TO BE RELEASED AGAIN BOX SET COSTING OVER £200: Trust fund socialites from Shoreditch collaborate with egotistical Turner Prize winner to release a hand crafted box set documenting the heartbreaking conflicts of the modern day, by recording loops randomly bashing vintage synths whilst occasionally screaming "WAR IS BAD" over the top, layered with tons of echo and ironically placed auto-tune to make it sound trendy. Unmissable"

Fuck off Boomkat.

Edited by Aserinsky

Guest isaki

the youtube player is really fucking terrible -- bug ridden piece of shit. either that or youtube's servers are made out of cheese. youtube videos take years to load meanwhile any other site runs fine. like Vimeo. google is really getting on my nerves lately

I hoofed it something like 1.5 miles in work boots over to a bus stop so I could make it to my lab on time this afternoon. The bus schedule has mysteriously changed and the bus now leaves 3 minutes earlier than it did two weeks ago. I missed the bus, sweaty and irritated by the wind, and now will get a zero on my lab for the day (if people don't get to lab on time, they're locked out -- it's in a fabrication clean room). :dry:

At least there's beer back here at home.

Boomkat newsletters are becoming unbearable lately. There's so much pretentious shit they send I seriously can't imagine anybody wanting.

"EXTRA SPECIAL PRESSING LIMITED TO 300 COPIES: 8 hour spectacular ultra-audiophile pressing of newly uncovered archive recordings of my grandmother hopelessly trying to use a ZX Spectrum"

"ESSENTIAL: Bio-degradable cassettes of mediocre drone records, manufactured using the pubic hair of extinct species because it conveys some deep meaning about nature you'll obviously never be able to understand. Hand numbered run limited to 30 copies"

"ULTRA-SUPER RARE, NEVER TO BE RELEASED AGAIN BOX SET COSTING OVER £200: Trust fund socialites from Shoreditch collaborate with egotistical Turner Prize winner to release a hand crafted box set documenting the heartbreaking conflicts of the modern day, by recording loops randomly bashing vintage synths whilst occasionally screaming "WAR IS BAD" over the top, layered with tons of echo and ironically placed auto-tune to make it sound trendy. Unmissable"

Fuck off Boomkat.

Their love for drone and noise has gotten ridiculous over the last couple of years.

feeling anxiety lately. my mom thinks i need a med change, i say it will pass. feeling good at the moment, bought some easter chocolate and about to watch spirited away.

Another time conflict. I slept cause I was tired but now I'm hungry and everything is closed. 10:07 PM... I will not opt for fast food!