IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Yet another headphone jack has crapped out on me. It hasn't been two years yet for the warranty to expire but I don't think im covered by warranty since i bought it new off of a third party on amazon. Anyone has any experience with the Sennheiser costumer support?

Anything under 150 i wont bother with costumer support (hell anything under 500), i wont even try to get a replacement, i'll just buy another one or get a better version of whatever broke. I bought like 3 ipod shuffles in like a 4 months period just because i can't be bother.

By the way im not bragging about money (im kind of poor), i just cant deal with people, i dont want to talk to anyone, i dont want to bother someone with my problem ( i know its their job but i dont want to bother them).

I like what amazon is doing now, everything is automated, if you want to return something you just check a box and the delivery man will pick it up for you, but even with an automatic system i dont think i would try to return something under 200 dollars, i dont care about money i dont have anymore.

Don't want to interact with people so just buy a new one. Lol, you are so first world

it was the "what watmm cries out during sex" thread

I cry "oh random chance, oh random chance, yeah." Then I literally cry.

FWP: I've got to reschedule a jam I said I could do for a second night in a row.

Ladies across the continent keep impregnating themselves sperm from my garbage can. Where is my rights?

I want to complain about my thread getting deleted but I can't be arsed

i just came here to complain about that as my FWP too. what happened? did some jackass ruin it?

I wasn't there to see it, I just came on earlier and was notified Joyrex had deleted it. I presume he is scared of nsfw content, if you could call it that.

it was the "what watmm cries out during sex" thread

nevar forget

X0mYBjV.jpg

Compson RIP never4get was removed even though it was funny, non-inflammatory, and a memorial to a much appreciated member.

Yet another headphone jack has crapped out on me. It hasn't been two years yet for the warranty to expire but I don't think im covered by warranty since i bought it new off of a third party on amazon. Anyone has any experience with the Sennheiser costumer support?

Anything under 150 i wont bother with costumer support (hell anything under 500), i wont even try to get a replacement, i'll just buy another one or get a better version of whatever broke. I bought like 3 ipod shuffles in like a 4 months period just because i can't be bother.

By the way im not bragging about money (im kind of poor), i just cant deal with people, i dont want to talk to anyone, i dont want to bother someone with my problem ( i know its their job but i dont want to bother them).

I like what amazon is doing now, everything is automated, if you want to return something you just check a box and the delivery man will pick it up for you, but even with an automatic system i dont think i would try to return something under 200 dollars, i dont care about money i dont have anymore.

And you wonder why you're poor?

Ladies across the continent keep impregnating themselves sperm from my garbage can. Where is my rights?

It's alright mate - gentlemen like Zeffolia are fighting for your rights. In the mean time, you can contribute to your infertility by eating lots of junk food, smoking, and drinking, thus denying women the opportunity to steal your precious sperm while dumpster diving.

I read that last sentence as "sperm whale dumpster diving", which is a highly underrated pass time.

X0mYBjV.jpg

Fucking nice one.

FWP: I touched my cat's poo with my bare fingers today because it was lying on the kitchen floor and I thought it was a black olive. :sad:

(PS I wasn't going to eat it, just throw it out. I swear.)

Just got a new keyboard/mouse set because my old keyboard was getting all fucked up...... problem being that the new mouse clicks a little too loud. It's kind of annoying...

Guest Aserinsky

Had one hour of sleep, woke up having a panic attack because of university deadlines, went to the toilet after I calmed down and ended up spending the rest of the night writhing in pain after accidentally stabbing myself in the stomach with a door handle.

I don't know how that's even possible.

Guest uptown devil

i've recently realized that my girlfriend's brazilian accent makes her sound like she is perpetually doing a christopher walken impression. now it's all i hear, it cannot be unlearned.

I'm starting to feel depressed again.

Why?

because I make my life harder. I could be right now happy or something, but no, my own decisions have led me into this... It's not bad, but I could be happier, I guess...

This track, oh holy fuck, this is the soundtrack of what would have happened if... , especially the last part :'(

2010, man... 2010 ;_;

I spilled coffee all over my sleeve/carpet when I took it out of the microwave today + more cat turds on the bathroom floor + couldn't find what I wanted to pirate a moment ago. Also keep thinking about that guy that got his legs and arms blown off, and how I would prefer death to living without any limbs... but maybe he just got both legs blown off and still has his arms. I could live with that. God what a terrible thing...

FWP: I touched my cat's poo with my bare fingers today because it was lying on the kitchen floor and I thought it was a black olive. :sad:

(PS I wasn't going to eat it, just throw it out. I swear.)

Listen, did you eat the poo or not?