IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

The girl I like is lesbian. I'm a heterosexual man so, therefore, I can't be a lesbian for her to love me.

Shit sucks.

I know a guy who's been in a 7 year relationship with a lesbian, complete with kid. Of course that's only if you buy into her insistence that she is a lesbian, despite taking the dick for 7 years. I believe that she believes she's a lesbian, and that's what counts. I had one other male friend who also was in a relationship with a girl who had classified herself as a lesbian up until their relationship started. So maybe there's hope.

My cat has been following me around everywhere in the house lately, and today he followed me into the bathroom while I was pooping. He looked pretty horrified when he realized what was going on.

I feel like this might have happened before, and I might have posted about it in here, which is also a fwp.

Catsdontcare.jpg

does the one in the 7yr relationship enjoying said taking of dick? if so, how is she lesbanian?

Maybe she pronounced to a her alternate cricle friends that she was a lesbian cause she thought it was fashionable. And then carried on the line cause it came to define her in the group, until she was kind of stuck with it.

Or maybe she's bi.

does the one in the 7yr relationship enjoying said taking of dick? if so, how is she lesbanian?

Well, she's mentioned the physical sensation itself is enjoyable. Mentally she fantasizes that's with a woman getting fucked with a strap-on or something. i don't know, I can't explain why she's convinced she's gay and not bi. It's as nonsensical to me as it would be to anyone else reading this.

When i first bought my car, i glued one of those docks for an FM amplifier thingoe to my dash. Then never used it because i plugged the mp3 player into a stereo input, and worse still, was stuck with this ornament on my dash that i was too frightened to remove lest it leave some mark on my pristine precious car.

Anyway, earlier this year on an extremely hot day, i got into my car for the drive to work. After sitting in the driveway all morning, with the windows up it would have been near 60*C in the car, so it came to mind that perhaps the glue bonding the FM transmitter dock to the dash would have somewhat unbonded, which it had. thank fk. Years of having this redundant blemish sully my eyeline whilst driving were over.

This happened before the first world successes thread. Shame really, i could have polluted it with my boringness.

When i first bought my car, i glued one of those docks for an FM amplifier thingoe to my dash. Then never used it because i plugged the mp3 player into a stereo input, and worse still, was stuck with this ornament on my dash that i was too frightened to remove lest it leave some mark on my pristine precious car.

Anyway, earlier this year on an extremely hot day, i got into my car for the drive to work. After sitting in the driveway all morning, with the windows up it would have been near 60*C in the car, so it came to mind that perhaps the glue bonding the FM transmitter dock to the dash would have somewhat unbonded, which it had. thank fk. Years of having this redundant blemish sully my eyeline whilst driving were over.

This happened before the first world successes thread. Shame really, i could have polluted it with my boringness.

It's never too late

*points to first world success thread*

Go

I think I have a splinter in my finger. I'm not sure.

lol.

Steps to check if you have a splinter in your finger:

1. Look at your finger
  2. If there is a splinter in it, you have a splinter in your finger
  3. profit

I clicked a wrong icon on my desktop when I tried to open soulseek. Now Sequoiaview is scanning my harddisk for 10 minutes.

I have to park my new used black car by the landlady's overnight timed sprinklers and when I wake up in the morning my car is covered in hard water marks that don't come out unless one uses vinegar or some kind of chemical treatment.

Edited by baph

wax your car !?

every day?

oh get me another cloth, get me another can of wax, get me another can of polish

eeeeeeeveryyyy dayyyyyyy

haha, you beat me to it

wax your car !?

every day?

oh get me another cloth, get me another can of wax, get me another can of polish

eeeeeeeveryyyy dayyyyyyy

haha, you beat me to it

flol that was great

I can't find my favorite distortion pedal and have a noise show in a week. It was also the first pedal I ever got (i think I was 10). So this is shitty for both practical and personal reasons.

I can't find my favorite distortion pedal and have a noise show in a week. It was also the first pedal I ever got (i think I was 10). So this is shitty for both practical and personal reasons.

Sux.

Which one?

The DOD Thrash Master.... which I found! It was at a friend's house for some weird reason (I've never had cause to use it there, but maybe it got transferred along with some cables). Also found was my Marshal channel switching pedal, which I thought had been lost at a show a few months ago. Funny enough, since putting the thrash master back into the pedal array I've decided it doesn't actually improve things. So I subbed in my boss compressor pedal and that gave it the extra kick it needed. This should really be in the First World Success thread, but I'm here now.