IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My cat still shits on the bathroom floor. Except now instead of alternating between the litter box and the floor every 4 shits or so, he just uses the floor exclusively. AND he still tries to bury it. Instincts are stupid.

Guest Gravity

I can't drink, it makes me sad /:

I can't drink without getting sick anymore. Just started happening one day, doesn't agree with me anymore. Sucks.

AND he still tries to bury it. Instincts are stupid.

lol

Edited by Gravity

Ate shit on my bike tonight. My wife got drunk and I was riding my bike to meet her and drive her home. I wasn't going exceedingly fast, but I was approaching a stop light that was turning yellow just at the wrong time. I grabbed my rear brake but was afraid of skidding into the intersection, so I grabbed my front brake (mistake) and flipped over my handle bars.

Luckily, I didn't get cut up. Unfortunately, both of my shins are KILLING me. They are so painful, I was limping. I have them wrapped on ice packs now. I also took 3 ibuprofen.

I know. Not exactly "1st world", but I had to vent and I didn't want to start a thread about it.

( There ya go. My first world problem is I am conflicted. )

Fuck. This fucking hurts so bad.

Guest Gravity

Ouch, sorry to hear that man. Good thing you're mostly alright.

When I was 13 a shirt I had hanging over my handlebars got caught in the front tire and flipped me over, then the back wheel with pegs swung around hard and almost smashed my eye in. Ahh I hate remembering that shit.

Ate shit on my bike tonight. My wife got drunk and I was riding my bike to meet her and drive her home. I wasn't going exceedingly fast, but I was approaching a stop light that was turning yellow just at the wrong time. I grabbed my rear brake but was afraid of skidding into the intersection, so I grabbed my front brake (mistake) and flipped over my handle bars.

Luckily, I didn't get cut up. Unfortunately, both of my shins are KILLING me. They are so painful, I was limping. I have them wrapped on ice packs now. I also took 3 ibuprofen.

I know. Not exactly "1st world", but I had to vent and I didn't want to start a thread about it.

( There ya go. My first world problem is I am conflicted. )

Fuck. This fucking hurts so bad.

oh man sorry to hear that... I'm glad you're alive though. Bike accidents tend to be pretty bad. =(

I have a fwp...

I bought my first sports car.... and it's awesome! But it doesn't have an auxillary plugin so I can't plug in my ipod.. I have to use mp3 discs until I can buy a new head unit that has the aux cable.

bummer @ bike issue.

I had some superglue type substance dry on my thumb whilst i was fixing a shower tile. Took a few minutes of scrubbing to wash it off. fwp

Guest Gravity

I bought my first sports car.... and it's awesome! But it doesn't have an auxillary plugin so I can't plug in my ipod.. I have to use mp3 discs until I can buy a new head unit that has the aux cable.

Nice! Either CDs or one of these... :biggrin:

cassette-adapter-small1.jpg

Also my net's been going a bit slow the last two days... damn. The pain.

I went to download Badland for my new iphone on Mr Squee's recommendation. I couldnt' download it on my phone as it's above 50mb so had to download it on my Girlfriend's computer.

I'm also following the advice from others that you need to let the battery run all the way down a few times so as not to effect it's charge longevity over time.

My battery is at 16% and my OCD/Spergy side will not tolerate connecting it to the computer to get the game as it will then start to charge before the battery has run all the way down.

So now I have to wait to play my game :(

I feel that I've reached a new plateau of fwpness with iphone ownership.

You don't need to condition the battery all the time, maybe just once a month if that. I mean, you don't need to do it all, but once a month will be fine.

You don't need to condition the battery all the time, maybe just once a month if that. I mean, you don't need to do it all, but once a month will be fine.

My lady did some research before your post and has confirmed this :beer:

But it's only the second ever time the battery has run out so I'm gonna go through with it anyway :emb:

My cat still shits on the bathroom floor. Except now instead of alternating between the litter box and the floor every 4 shits or so, he just uses the floor exclusively. AND he still tries to bury it. Instincts are stupid.

my older cat used to do that. she was already deaf at that point, I think it was mostly a dementia type thing in her case. how old is yours?

edit:

want to get high, but don't feel like going to the coffeeshop.

next level first world problem! you're being a dick to the entire world except the Netherlands! :emotawesomepm9:

Edited by Terpentintollwut

My bottle of diet coke is called Abdul.

Lol.

I can't decide whether to make myself a bloody mary or a gin and tonic... or go to bed and feel ashamed about my first world problems.

My bottle of diet coke is called Abdul.

Lol.

I can't decide whether to make myself a bloody mary or a gin and tonic... or go to bed and feel ashamed about my first world problems.

bloody mary is better with gin (aka red snapper)

interview for promotion tomorrow, nervous

You'll do great man! If you're up for an interview you're likely qualified for the job so go at it with confidence and a value proposition for them and you're set! =)

Mind if I ask what the position is?

Getting frustrated at summer math course. Taking first midterm tomorrow and im positive there's going to be a few questions that will stump me.

I HATE this feeling. I had my managerial accounting final exam last Thursday and I knew there were some units and formulae etc I simply didn't understand. So I was dreading it, thinking about whether or not those parts I didn't understand would end up as the long answer questions! Which were worth 70% of the exam =(.

my older cat used to do that. she was already deaf at that point, I think it was mostly a dementia type thing in her case. how old is yours?

A year. It's some consolation that he only uses the bathroom and not the carpet... though sometimes a stray will hitch a ride on his fur and deposit itself that way.

You'll do great man! If you're up for an interview you're likely qualified for the job so go at it with confidence and a value proposition for them and you're set! =)

thanks, steve-o. it's for a position one level above my current one, based on how public service positions here are ranked. it's the equivalent of being a team leader, I suppose.

I just have to be in a comfortable frame of mind where I can talk bs freely and not blank when I'm asked a question, then I'll be sweet. basically I have to not be nervous.

Spuds-job-interview-in-Trainspotting.jpg

thanks, steve-o. it's for a position one level above my current one, based on how public service positions here are ranked. it's the equivalent of being a team leader, I suppose.

I just have to be in a comfortable frame of mind where I can talk bs freely and not blank when I'm asked a question, then I'll be sweet. basically I have to not be nervous.

Hey no problem, I'm sure you'll do great. Depending on the atmosphere just talk some stuff about continuous improvement and explain how you intend to target key performance indicators etc lol.

Let us know how it goes! =)

cheers