IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i keep meaning to spend my day reading this 477 page manual for this focused ion beam system i'm supposed to be training people on, but i'm also signed up for stuff at coursera and that's more interesting, plus i like getting drunk midday, so none of this is working out.

hah, so the people you are supposed to be training will end up teaching you how to use the system. Make sure you read the safety precautions part of the manual if anything please, don't want to overload anything etc.

i don't get drunk on days that i'm in the lab, lol. that wasn't very clear in my last post. i just need to be reading the manual on my days off, but instead i keep finding cold beers in the fridges of the rooms i'm in

i don't get drunk on days that i'm in the lab, lol. that wasn't very clear in my last post. i just need to be reading the manual on my days off, but instead i keep finding cold beers in the fridges of the rooms i'm in

You sound like an awesome supervisor.

laptop battery for my asus is dying. i have to send away for another one... i've owned it for less than two years.

Have you been leaving it plugged in? That messes up the battery on a laptop, happened to mine,.

laptop battery for my asus is dying. i have to send away for another one... i've owned it for less than two years.

Have you been leaving it plugged in? That messes up the battery on a laptop, happened to mine,.

i didn't know that , but no, i don't think so.

/wonders whether he should close the tattoo thread, lest users get encouraged to get tatoos that we'll all in 2-3 years be asked to assist in paying for the removal of.

heh dorks.