IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

withdrawal from clonazepam.. been one week off it, should take another week so i'm thinking, so i've read. anxious/restless feeling. i want it to be over.

withdrawal from clonazepam.. been one week off it, should take another week so i'm thinking, so i've read. anxious/restless feeling. i want it to be over.

shit man good luck to you

take walks

take lots of showers

keep your apartment cold

and stretch alot (or get massages if you can)

take walks

take lots of showers

keep your apartment cold

thanks limpy! i can do this, only was taking 900mg a day, could be worse!

EDIT: fuck me, it's GABAPENTIN.. i don't know why i thought clonazepam, i think i used to take that one as well

Edited by yek

take walks

take lots of showers

keep your apartment cold

EDIT: fuck me, it's GABAPENTIN.. i don't know why i thought clonazepam, i think i used to take that one as well

okay jesus you scared me

i think most people would die at about 15mg of clonazapam lol

take walks

take lots of showers

keep your apartment cold

okay jesus you scared me

i think most people would die at about 15mg of clonazapam lol

haha

I know a guy who caved someones face in with a baseball bat when he came home and found him shaging his wife. He served 9 years for manslaughter... and he's a really nice guy.

well apparently not.

red mist descended, he lost control and didn't remember anything afterwards. he regrets what happened every day and served his time.

do you not believe it's possible for someone to reform?

Guest Frankie5fingers

I know a guy who caved someones face in with a baseball bat when he came home and found him shaging his wife. He served 9 years for manslaughter... and he's a really nice guy.

well apparently not.

red mist descended, he lost control and didn't remember anything afterwards. he regrets what happened every day and served his time.

it was a joke. :emotawesomepm9:

well apparently not.

it was a joke. :emotawesomepm9:

oh? hahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

At my interview for my new job I mistakenly told them my current wage was 1k more than it is. I'm pretty sure what they've offered me is based on that. Now I'm worried about what they'll say when they see my P45.

Please make me feel better.

There's some really cheap stuff on Ebay I'd love to buy but P&P costs are +40 dollars, more than four times the price for national shipping

Damn you USPS you ruined my LIFE

I think I've already said the exact same thing I just said before in this thread

Edited by ThatSpanishGuy

The India visa that the consulate sent back in my passport has weird-but-subtle formatting/color irregularities as compared to the India visa the consulate sent back in my girlfriend's passport. This may not be the appropriate thread.

(see you on the 23rd, watmm)

Edited by baph

I've been working for a flower merchandising company for the past week. The pay is nice and I'm supposed to be getting 18 hours/week (Student loans are taking care of the rest). But, it's been snowing/freezing raining here for a while, and no one is going to buy/plant flowers when it's snowing/freezing raining out.

So, I've worked 3 hours total. I'm so broke.