IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Hmm, that's a tough one. Maybe pour water/prep food for both yourself and her, then casually offer her share. That way it just seems like you're being considerate instead of giving advice. She might find a way to take offense to that too, but it's worth a try. Hope things get better over time.

Hmm, that's a tough one. Maybe pour water/prep food for both yourself and her, then casually offer her share. That way it just seems like you're being considerate instead of giving advice. She might find a way to take offense to that too, but it's worth a try. Hope things get better over time.

yeah, good advice m8. thx.

fwp..

My girlfriend just joined watmm. What if she reads all the bad things I don't ever say about her on here?!

When I caught wind that my gf was browsing WATMM I briefly felt very claustrophobic, and almost like I had nothing that was mine and mine alone.

fwp..

My girlfriend just joined watmm. What if she reads all the bad things I don't ever say about her on here?!

When I caught wind that my gf was browsing WATMM I briefly felt very claustrophobic, and almost like I had nothing that was mine and mine alone.

I hope she's not reading this now....

Now I'm all paranoid! AHH. lol

I'm actually just kidding. I'm happy she is on here now. She will have a lot of fun I think.

Edited by StephenG

fwp..

I hope she's not reading this now....

Now I'm all paranoid! AHH. lol

I'm actually just kidding. I'm happy she is on here now. She will have a lot of fun I think.

ive never noticed you saying anything bad about your girlfriend. only good stuff. i think you're a dickhead though.

LOL .

So mean though. I am barely even a knob. I was last year when I had a drinking problem though.

:sad:

For the record I think you're a top shelf gentleman. =)

Edited by StephenG

suck my dik?

i must be disestablished or something by now, so don't worry about it

fwp: my favourite times on watmm were 10 fucking years ago

Guest isaki

that wank that posted the fake AFX track ( "something phunk" ) in the subforum has changed the title of the YT video and released a 3 track EP including this track

and I really like it

I have to put together guidelines at work to show the cheap, India-based design farms how to do the work so it can be outsourced away from our local freelance/inhouse designers (and, ultimately, myself), just so people like luke viia don't have to pay more money for their books. HOORAY