IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Living on a tight budget is driving me fucking crazy. I still have yet to get settled into this new program, and just spent a ridiculous amount of money on books, which will take me months to earn back, at which point I spend it again on books. One class required over 30 books, and I could only grab 4 in the library system. Christ.

But figured out somehow to get on a food budget of 80 bucks a month, and its working so far.

It's kind of fascinating though, I could just go for the row of seats and end it all.

Have you considered wearing a fedora and blasting some venetian snares or something to scare her off?

wait. Is she cute?

I just found out that you're supposed to use one space after a sentence, despite having two spaces drilled into my head throughout my early education. Have I appeared as some uncouth beast man all these years?

When I was younger I had to write with a pen or pencil. Imagine that!!

I just found out that you're supposed to use one space after a sentence, despite having two spaces drilled into my head throughout my early education. Have I appeared as some uncouth beast man all these years?

When I was younger I had to write with a pen or pencil. Imagine that!!

pen-cil?

=/

The way I'm supposed to do it in my line of work is two spaces after sentence-ending punctuation unless the right margin is justified, because then the spacing is just going to be whatever anyway.

It's kind of fascinating though, I could just go for the row of seats and end it all.

Have you considered wearing a fedora and blasting some venetian snares or something to scare her off?

wait. Is she cute?

Hmmm... There's definitely something about her, but I never go for the traditional beauties, I like a bit of personality. Short answer: yes, kind of.

my dog is old and rhuemy :(. 14 years old hes been around since i was ten. still wagging his tail in the face of the confusion that being able to see or hear nothing brings though.

Edited by messiaen

think i ate some bad sushi. i feel horrible.

That sux man. Maybe drink some water to flush it out of your system?

I learned to make my own sushi when I was almost 16, but somehow I lost my appetite for it altogether lately. Kind of ironic, really.

my dog is old and rhuemy :(. 14 years old hes been around since i was ten. still wagging his tail in the face of the confusion that being able to see or hear nothing brings though.

I can relate. My dog I grew up with from childhood reached that phase right before I graduated from high school.

got home, slept for an hour, woke up and puked up my post-drinking quarter pounder with cheese, thought i saw a giant blood clot in the toilet so i tried to pick it up but it was a chunk of undigested brownie. puked some more, then went to bed. had sleep paralysis. woke up with awful intestinal cramping. good god my body is pissed at me. i need to stop leading such an unhealthy lifestyle.

damn! partying hard lately.

It's alright sometimes but I definitely hate the day after.

Sorry to hear you're feeling shitty =(

Guest Frankie5fingers

think i ate some bad sushi. i feel horrible.

That sux man. Maybe drink some water to flush it out of your system?

I learned to make my own sushi when I was almost 16, but somehow I lost my appetite for it altogether lately. Kind of ironic, really.

yeah, i drank some water with baking soda. spent most my night on the toilet but felt better this morning. still love the stuff though.

got home, slept for an hour, woke up and puked up my post-drinking quarter pounder with cheese, thought i saw a giant blood clot in the toilet so i tried to pick it up but it was a chunk of undigested brownie. puked some more, then went to bed. had sleep paralysis. woke up with awful intestinal cramping. good god my body is pissed at me. i need to stop leading such an unhealthy lifestyle.

sorry to hear that hoodie. you definitely one upped my sushi ordeal.

i'm trying to check my credit report but i keep getting security questions like "our records indicate you may have opened a home loan in 2008" or "you may have an automobile loan on record from March 2012, what is the amount it is for?" but I don't have any home or auto loans and have never gotten these questions before... and of course I keep getting the answers wrong :wtf:

i'm trying to check my credit report but i keep getting security questions like "our records indicate you may have opened a home loan in 2008" or "you may have an automobile loan on record from March 2012, what is the amount it is for?" but I don't have any home or auto loans and have never gotten these questions before... and of course I keep getting the answers wrong :wtf:

That sounds bad.. Is it possible there was some fraudulent activity under your SIN or SSN or local equivalent? =(

not as of the last time I checked, when I joined my current credit union about 4 months ago. I was just checking to see if the stuff I've paid off recently was updated on the report yet. I'm not gonna get too worried until I get a chance to talk to my bank about it - they didn't have to answer any security questions to see the report the last time I was there, so I'll just have them check it again, lol.

Experian just told me I "may have opened a home loan in Oct 2001"... I was 15 at the time, lol. I must have a very accurate credit report indeed.

Edited by luke viia

not since the last time I checked, when I joined my current credit union about 4 months ago. I was just checking to see if the stuff I've paid off recently was updated on the report yet. I'm not gonna get too worried until I get a chance to talk to my bank about it - they didn't have to answer any security questions to see the report the last time I was there, so I'll just have them check it again, lol.

At least in Canada (I forget where you live, sorry..?) things stay on your credit report for 3 years even if there is no activity on the file. So an loan even if paid off still affects your credit in that it is calculated towards the total risk of your financial profile.

Weird that it's giving you grief though!

yeah, the only spooky part is that I've never taken out a home or auto loan, I don't own a home or a car! I was riding the bus and renting in 2008, and I'm riding the bus and renting today. :P

also, AT&T has sold a debt I owe them for a second time and the first debt collectors can't say who is in charge of it now so I'm having a weird time trying to pay it off. Ma Bell you cunt, just call me, don't sell my balance.

Edited by luke viia

No one seems to give a shit what I post on the internet, at least when I'm sincere. All these "cute" photos on Facecrook are racking up thumbs up like they're going out of style. It's more of a frustration than anything tho.

Then again, it's probably better to be scorned for what you truly believe in than to be praised for what you don't.

woke up this morning to see ants outside my bedroom entrance. bleached the floor and wiped (I hope) all the guys out. It looked like I traced in crumbs a few nights ago when I went out to dinner. Fucking bullshit I HATE ANTS>

woke up this morning to see ants outside my bedroom entrance. bleached the floor and wiped (I hope) all the guys out. It looked like I traced in crumbs a few nights ago when I went out to dinner. Fucking bullshit I HATE ANTS>

LOL

i poured dish soap all over the floor...gonna leave it there for a day or two, wipe it up and see if anything else happens. I think I killed the majority of them, and the dish soap "blocks" them from going around to find any other microbes of food that lie around. Washing my bedsheets out of paranoia.

One time in my undergrad dorm, my roommate had friends over for popcorn and a movie. Apparently a piece of the popcorn got lodged into one of my floor speakers and sat there over the spring break. When we returned, I was spending weeks killing ants on my desk with a quarter while trying to write papers. Finally figured out that it was the popcorn, and I ended up having to throw out my speaker because it was so infested.

God I fucking hate ants.

thinking of going to put a down payment on one of these bad boys next Saturday but not sure if I want to be broke for a year. But it's just too sexy. I can't resist. =(

edit: i'd probably be getting it in blue

jPLXTDJ.jpg

Edited by StephenG