IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Bought myself one of the last Nexus 4's (£159) because my contract ran out earlier this year and I've still got the phone I had on that for 2 years. Turned up on Saturday. Turns out it's a micro-sim. It wouldn't be so bad if you could get one from Virgin but they won't give you one unless you buy the phone from them. Fuckers.

Out of principle I don't want to pay any money for a cutter I'll use once and then throw/lose. I may have do do some guess work with mr scissors.

Can someone tell me when this milk is out of date, despite knowing quite a few cryptographic techniques I can't decipher this one at all -

BTv6vXqIgAAsf9f.jpg

Looks like it says NO (November) 06... by 1522hrs (322PM)... but that seems awfully long for milk to last?

Edited by StephenG

Can someone tell me when this milk is out of date, despite knowing quite a few cryptographic techniques I can't decipher this one at all -

BTv6vXqIgAAsf9f.jpg

Seems like a printing error? Don't know what the smudge mess next to the time means. Such specific time usually tells when it was bottled (I think).

Seems like a printing error? Don't know what the smudge mess next to the time means. Such specific time usually tells when it was bottled (I think).

yeah I think you're right now that you mention it...

Got an 89 on my first paper in the PhD program FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Imposter syndrome has started to infest my synapses.

Just to explain, an 89 in grad school basically means you aren't grad school material. How the hell did it come to this?

Got an 89 on my first paper in the PhD program FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Imposter syndrome has started to infest my synapses.

Just to explain, an 89 in grad school basically means you aren't grad school material. How the hell did it come to this?

Doesn't it depend if they mark on a curve or on absolutes?

I still think you're smart mr smetty. :happy:

on a more serious note

i made a semi racist comment when out with sister and mom on sunday. like verbal diarrhea. i wasn't called on it but i feel guilty for saying it cause it's not me... maybe i should repent ;/

I had written a response to yek and then retracted it earlier.

but yeah Yek boss.... was it observational racism, or direct racism? The difference being... lots of black people eat chicken vs.... LETS RECREATE AUSCHWITZ.

There is a big difference. Not saying one or another is right in a practical or applicable sense. Just saying they are both extremely different.

Edited by StephenG

does anyone know how to turn avatars off? this damn site keeps changing

now i have a new problem. nobody told me how to turn avatars off

Just smoke a couple pissarettes and you're good to go. lol

FWP: I have to have a shower any minute now before work and my cat has chosen to snuggle in my lap.

Now I don't want to move her as she very rarely does this. Usually my lady's lap is for snuggling, I'm for playing/fighting with.

Oh, as I typed this she's moved lol.

but yeah Yek boss.... was it observational racism, or direct racism? The difference being... lots of black people eat chicken vs.... LETS RECREATE AUSCHWITZ.

There is a big difference. Not saying one or another is right in a practical or applicable sense. Just saying they are both extremely different.

observational for lolz. that is all.

does anyone know how to turn avatars off? this damn site keeps changing

now i have a new problem. nobody told me how to turn avatars off

Just smoke a couple pissarettes and you're good to go. lol

new developments on that front which i have not announced until now. i hadnt pieced this together until recently, but when i discovered the wet clothing, it had no odor what so ever. i had just assumed i had pissed my pants, but now im starting to think, giving as i could have just peed anywhere in a bush, that i quite possibly passed out holding a beer lying down, and it poured out all over me. this also explains why my clothing was so fucking wet. now, if this is true, its obviously less gross than smoking piss, however smoking alcohol is probably a awful idea, possibly deadly even, i dont know, i havent googled it yet. this would also explain why i felt so fucked up the next day, heart palpitations, chest pains, anxiety, blood rushes to the head, etc. tell your friends!

observational for lolz. that is all.

I think you're alright then boss. =) Don't sweat it