IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i had an alcohol phase for a couple of months that ended a couple of weeks ago. If i start drinking again it'll be a few months from now. Problem with that is that eventually through my alcohol phase eventually i start smoking, only when i drink mind and only parts of a cig at a time, but still, it's stupid. I find too that usually when i'm going through a caffeine phase that it enables me to start the binging, i will have more and more caffeine and then all of a sudden after work having a drink seems like a good idea, 12 hours later and one binge into the alcohol phase, and then several days later the same. It's sad. Probably wouldn't happen if i had a family or will power and all that shit.

Probably wouldn't happen if i had a family or will power and all that shit.

im actually quite ok when im on my own. unless im looking for birds, then im out..

my other problem is peer pressure/meeting with my mates, who all like a drink.

but yeah, same as you. drink leads to smoking, leads to feeling crap, leads to more drinking

i had an alcohol phase for a couple of months that ended a couple of weeks ago. If i start drinking again it'll be a few months from now. Problem with that is that eventually through my alcohol phase eventually i start smoking, only when i drink mind and only parts of a cig at a time, but still, it's stupid. I find too that usually when i'm going through a caffeine phase that it enables me to start the binging, i will have more and more caffeine and then all of a sudden after work having a drink seems like a good idea, 12 hours later and one binge into the alcohol phase, and then several days later the same. It's sad. Probably wouldn't happen if i had a family or will power and all that shit.

Greetings earthling, I was in a cycle of drinking a bottle of red wine and some cider and then slobbing out last month. Sounds like you are in the clutches of such a condition. I was getting too comfortable with it, i'm still trying to pull myself out of the cycle, which is the hardest part. I could feel it becoming routine.

Smoking cigs is something i'll never understand though. It's horrible, ghastly and very naff. I don't think anyone apart from (jakies, or as they're called in Aus) Bodans do that shit. Might aswell buzz Swan butane gas.

Edited by Schlitze

Smoking cigs is something i'll never understand though. It's horrible, ghastly and very naff. I don't think anyone apart from (jakies, or as they're called in Aus) Bodans do that shit. Might aswell buzz Swan butane gas.

the word is bogans (on the offchance that you're not just razzing me and actually don't know). and i'd rather vape cause all i'm after is that nicotine buzz when i'm drinking, (that's why i only have a part of a cigarette, enough to get that buzz then it's back to the drinking for another hour or so, i don't actually smoke like i used to do when i was a lot younger version of me), but it seems like a waste of money to buy a vaping kit from china (it's illegal here to sell the nicotine liquid but not the ecig sans that, because you know it might stop people from paying the government tax on the more dangerous actual cigarettes).

Yeah, it was bogan's. Deleet, You should just buy some weed and sprinkle it lightly with some rolling tobacco. You'll smoke less because you'll just want to go to bed after one ciggy.

Electronic cigarette's blow.

Yeah, it was bogan's. Deleet, You should just buy some weed and sprinkle it lightly with some rolling tobacco. You'll smoke less because you'll just want to go to bed after one ciggy.

Electronic cigarette's blow.

A long time ago when i smoked that it would make me want to smoke cigarettes. Dry mouth and throat i know what'll be a good idea, spark up a durree, ahhh that's betterer.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want a big pack of wine gums. and i cant, or shouldnt. goddamn it

i love them so much i eat them till im sick

edit* IM ACTUALLY CHECKING THE NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF WINE GUMS TO SEE HOW MANY I CAN HAVE PER DAY. WTF

Edited by lala

wine gums are amazing, i will concur, i don't eat sweets usually but a couple of times when i've lost a lot of weight before, seeing wine gums in the supermarket suddenly i had to have them, of course they were amazing but it was the end of my weight loss campaign.

What i'm saying is, put those wine gums down boy. Your craving will pass.

thing is, they are so juicy and fruity and squidgy and sqodgy like little orgasms of flavour. and i have to eat 2 or 3 at a time.

im a winegum slut!

Edited by lala

I've gotten to a point where I'm so thin people are buying me cakes + ice-cream in a bid to fatten me up, demanding I eat them, which I do happily. It's pretty much paradise to be me right now.

Not that I've gained any weight for ages, even at christmas. In fact, I might have a first world problem for real soon: I've turned anorexic and can't gain weight. :nacmat:

Wow Bechuga, do you have an appetite? If you're eating and not putting on any weight you could have worms or something.

some people have the good genes, though if western civilization does collapse he'll be among the first to die of starvation.

Not really, I think if I truly devoted myself to gaining weight I would pack it back on quickly enough. My metabolism is pretty normal: eat too much = get fat, eat less = lose weight.

That said, if I have worms, with all the sugar and fat I'm eating they've probably got diabetes and gout by now.

I texted my weed guy 90 min ago and still no response. Hope all is well.

That's always disquieting, when your dealer disappears.

I texted my weed guy 90 min ago and still no response. Hope all is well.

That's always disquieting, when your dealer disappears.

stephingG protip#4501

Be the dealer so you never run out

Guest skibby

dealer is such a word...

i'd definitely use a different word or not any word like that at all.

should i post this or not? here goes.