IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

they dont sell zondas that cheap meng

edit:

I'm jk. Should be a damn supercar for how much they're charging me for a piece of glass though =/

Edited by StephenG

they dont sell zondas that cheap meng

edit:

I'm jk. Should be a damn supercar for how much they're charging me for a piece of glass though =/

all you have to do is buy a honda and change one letter m8

I'm at the company summer party right now and I'm writing this message from the bathroom.

I hate this.

True wattumer right there :catsalute:

I'm sitting next to a programmer who tells me the shortest and most nonsensical stories ever. Every time I ask a follow up question to keep the conversation going he answers by nodding or shaking his head - and that's where the conversation ends.

I'm at the company summer party right now and I'm writing this message from the bathroom.

I hate this.

I'm sitting next to a programmer who tells me the shortest and most nonsensical stories ever. Every time I ask a follow up question to keep the conversation going he answers by nodding or shaking his head - and that's where the conversation ends.

*nods*

*nods*

Gotta love dem co-wokers.

People you have to spend most of your everyday life and waking hours with, even though you kind of don't want to (or some of them at least)

I hate this.

i've had conversations (?) with this type of people...

Gotta love dem co-wokers.

People you have to spend most of your everyday life and waking hours with, even though you kind of don't want to (or some of them at least)

yeop. They need to march at midnight all the ill tempered people, over a path of broken glass to the inside of a caravan which is then rolled off a cliff . All serenaded by the wailing of dissonant alphorns and the barking of thousands of crows.

hail satan

He told me the following story:

"I've bought an ice cream machine."

...and that was it. So I followed up on that telling how I once made coffee flavored ice cream, by making a bunch of espresso shots, and boiling it down with a bunch of sugar. I tried being really enthusiastic about it because that usually leaves people with the idea that I find it interesting and then the conversation starts to flow. But nope. Not this guy. He said nothing.

10 minutes later he told me that every summer he leaves for 4 days to go to a summer house somewhere and then learn a new programming language. So naturally I start asking questions about programming, but again his answers are ridiculously short.

I actually drove home about an hour ago, to say hi to my girlfriend and to grab a hoodie. But now I'm back.

I hate this.

lol take over the stereo and throw some Exai on those beaches.

I hate this.

lol take over the stereo and throw some Exai on those beaches.

My boss wanted me to play some of my music at the party, but I kept saying no. I'd be the biggest party pooper ever.

Also, my colleagues are the worst.

Squee, find an ear piece and I'll live stream ridiculous stories into your ear.

Haha, now that I can get into.

you can't blame a programmer for being aspy though, he probably wants to be there less than you do.

I doubt it

no offence man, you know the dude and have to deal with him, so apologies if you thought i was questioning your logic. but you know me devil's advocate software systems analyst.

I went to grab a glass from the cupboard to pour myself some water. But the glass in the cupboard had about a half inch of clear liquid in it. WHAT IF IT IS POISON. WHAT IF SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KILL ME. FUCK FUCK FUCK

THIS IS ACTUALLY BOTHERING ME

Not NSFW, but still gross.

On the drive home from work today, I accidentally coughed up a chunk of phlegm, and almost opened my car door in the middle of traffic and spat it out onto the road. But I ended up swallowing it instead because I didn't want to look like an asshole to other drivers. Had to pick the lesser of two evils I guess.

carlsberg beer tastes like fetid bilge water mixed with sugar and acetic acid and an hint of floor cleaner. Odd, i should have bought XXXX, biggup da queensland_er.

And no i don't need boutique beers, many are just as terrible as the big products, or owned by the cartel anyway. I have found that by and large XXXX is a reliable beer these days, i'm not a snob, i have nothing to prove, i've tasted most every kind of beer. And yes i realise that carlsberg isn't a boutique beer, jesus watmm, get with it, scoring points is best left to the darts/trivia team.