IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Posting accidentally to the fw successes thread..

lol.... how's your successful summer flu? :emotawesomepm9:

(hope you feel better though, seriously hate the flu, I tend to get it once a year)

Just listen to all 50,000 mp3s while you're tagging them. Tag mp3, listen to mp3 while you tag the next dozen, repeat X 50,000. Piece of piss, and your collection doesn't go to waste.

I always think like "if I will listen a few times to this track why not take 2 secs to tag it" but then it's a massive chore so yeah.

Posting accidentally to the fw successes thread..

lol.... how's your successful summer flu? :emotawesomepm9:

(hope you feel better though, seriously hate the flu, I tend to get it once a year)

Otherwise I'm starting to be fine but my nose keeps getting clogged and I keep pumping Otrivin to my nostrils. Which can lead to a vicious cycle so I need to cut that down.

But FWP: I'm in Iceland and I went to a supermarket and there was no beer! Fuck. On the upside I have a bottle of Finnish salmiak liqueur in my backpack.

the thousands of cunts in this cuntry who turn cool dogs into psycho death teeth machines

fuckin ego-collapsed-respect-farting insecure cretins, how about you actually play with your furry friend instead of winding it up into a frenzy in public places

these "owners" should all be killed in a mass cull of twat clearances

the thousands of cunts in this cuntry who turn cool dogs into psycho death teeth machines

fuckin ego-collapsed-respect-farting insecure cretins, how about you actually play with your furry friend instead of winding it up into a frenzy in public places

agreed.

agreed.

it's always /most of the time, pit-bulls though right? i can't trust that type of dog

pit bulls just need good socialization. you are more likely to get snapped by some cunt's poorly trained german shepherd.

Edited by doublename

pits are mostly big sweathearts, it ain't their fault

100847_story__cute%20pitbull.jpg

edit: bonus cute:

tumblr_n8farjeqkA1s8mgkyo9_400.jpg

Edited by baph

All dogs are aggressive when they're neglected or untrained or unsocialized. The last one that came at me actually took a chunk out of my calf with his bite. It was a short little stocky aggressor, typical family dog type. Didn't even see it coming!

there are dogs that are bred to be more aggressive, that's what breeding is about, it's not just about having a puppydog with strong jaw and big teeth, it's about having a fighting nature or a searching nature, or a running nature. Isn't it funny how we can say that it's fine to wipe out all the humans that own these dogs, they are just worthless trash, kill them all and yet feel nothing but compassion for the animal, it's only it's environment that made it that way, it's not a born predator. Perhaps it's the environment that made those people that way too, they'd be on a leash if they hadn't grown up in a ghetto being kicked around, neglected and beaten into the ghoulish form that you now find them in.

Or perhaps it's a little of both nature and nurture and we can look at it on a case by genetic make up basis.

nobody's seriously condoning murder

and if it were purely down to society's neglected populations, you'd have a point

but there are a mass of cunts, at least in Britain, who know exactly what they're doing and thats the issue, not that they didnt have enough love growing up

There was some viscous, sticky stuff all over my phone when I went to grab it from the coffee table. The stuff wasn't on it 5 minutes before. And the stuff wasn't anywhere else. Am I being sexually harassed by a demon?

There was some viscous, sticky stuff all over my phone when I went to grab it from the coffee table. The stuff wasn't on it 5 minutes before. And the stuff wasn't anywhere else. Am I being sexually harassed by a demon?

:catrecline:

*patents his telecum invention*

Uni turned me down again for next year, at least one of the two I wanted, still waiting for the other to answer. Been two years now since I got my bachelor's degree and have last been to school, I keep getting told to fuck off without much explanation. Dunno what I've done wrong but it's starting to sound like I'll have to make do with what I have and take whatever job I find... Fuck these guys.

Edited by Perezvon

there are dogs that are bred to be more aggressive, that's what breeding is about, it's not just about having a puppydog with strong jaw and big teeth, it's about having a fighting nature or a searching nature, or a running nature. Isn't it funny how we can say that it's fine to wipe out all the humans that own these dogs, they are just worthless trash, kill them all and yet feel nothing but compassion for the animal, it's only it's environment that made it that way, it's not a born predator. Perhaps it's the environment that made those people that way too, they'd be on a leash if they hadn't grown up in a ghetto being kicked around, neglected and beaten into the ghoulish form that you now find them in.

Or perhaps it's a little of both nature and nurture and we can look at it on a case by genetic make up basis.

No, dogs aren't bred to be more aggressive, there are just certain owners who mistreat their dogs and train them to be assholes, and they tend to favour certain breeds of dogs. It wouldn't be impossible to breed dogs for aggressiveness actually, would only take a handful of generations (Russians did an interesting experiment with foxes that proves this), but that isn't what's happening here, you kick most any dog around and train him the right (wrong) way and they'll end up the same.

Is it the same with humans? Probably to a degree, the assholishness is probably innate, but how it finds ways to express itself will vary wildly depending on circumstance.

No, dogs aren't bred to be more aggressive, there are just certain owners who mistreat their dogs and train them to be assholes, and they tend to favour certain breeds of dogs. It wouldn't be impossible to breed dogs for aggressiveness actually, would only take a handful of generations (Russians did an interesting experiment with foxes that proves this), but that isn't what's happening here, you kick most any dog around and train him the right (wrong) way and they'll end up the same.

Is it the same with humans? Probably to a degree, the assholishness is probably innate, but how it finds ways to express itself will vary wildly depending on circumstance.

lol have you had a dog at some point in your life, methinks perhaps that there are as yet undiscovered dog born amoeba effecting dog owners, we must get the word out, this could be big, explain much.

Also, the russians were replicating domestication and tamed the fox by selective breeding. Which then interestingly caused changes in fur colour and many of the things we see in dogs, like curled tails, etc. Nwae, to suggest that something called a fighting dog hasn't been bred to be such, not just in physical form but temperament is to be rather an odd thinker. There are many examples from the media of these types of dogs being seen as good family animals, going nuts when a small child strays into their garden. What is probably happening to cause your assessment is that a good owner is conditioning a naturally aggressive animal to be less so. Veering it's core nature towards a more sensible direction. What they should have done instead is buy something less stupid, or a cat.